Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default

It is the same deal with Evan's Astaroth Gacha event. You may propose its unfairness but nothing's going to change Nexon's logic (Get some NX today... for no reason at all!). Besides, there were various Gacha events that gave (or was supposed to give) Maple Weapons, I don't see the big deal.

2. Default

They won't make them drop until next year for sure. There's a good chance that we won't even see them until anniversary 2011, but if we do it'll be in gach or a daily dual bladers quest like the current evan's egg quest.

3. Default

They wont just drop from mobs that's for sure. And what's unfair or odd about them coming from event? Aran got polearms and Evan got the magi maple stuff from events, both launched together with the release of respective class. Let the history guide you.

4. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: ixSheng
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Nightlord
    Guild: Regulate

I think i didn't explain myself well enough, uhh i was saying it wouldn't be fair to other classes to only have their maple weapons drop but as an above poster pointed out they did it with Evans. I didn't pay much attention to Evans.. The maple weapons were overshadowed by the Dragon Chairs. It's fine if they come from quest in the event but i was tryna say it wouldnt make sense for them to have quests after anniversary to give Dual Blades their maple weapons.. Also idk because the Dual Blade maple weapons are new they aren't like the Evan wands that have been in circulation for years now.. The way these updates have been going it seems they are luring us into buying NX with less and less reward.. After the Gold Box event that made the economy go crazy there has yet to be another nx using event that gives a reward that reals in a heavy amount of mesos.. For example these new pets that come from CS surprise, Unicorn Mount, the list goes on.

If they made the Dual Blade, maple weapons come from gach only the prices will be all screwed up.. I hope this isn't the case.. Not seeing Dual Bladers till 2011 would be really saddening.. :[ I wont entertain the thought T_T
    Last edited by Shengz; 2010-04-27 at 11:35 AM.

5. Default

you know, they should just bring back the 2nd anniversary event where the maple weapons dropped from EVERY monster. Then they could have monster cakes also drop those present boxes again and we can trade them in for bandanas and cake. They could also throw in some of those maple leaves things and make them tradeable for 50% scrolls for maple weapons and upgrades (i.e. 35--> 43-->64-->77)

This way everyone has an equal chance at getting maple weapons (unless some douchebag decides to KS everyone and steal their drops, which is beyond me seeing as every monster would drop stuff and they could easily go into a mini dungeon).

6. Electron
    IGN: PirateV21
    Server: Kradia,EMS
    Level: 50
    Job: Gunslinger
    Guild: WHAT?
    Alliance: forgot
    netherlands

i found a page when i copied the korean names of the maple weapons, check it out. i can't read korean so i don't know their names.
    click > here <