1. Default Nexon just wishes it could do this...

Look, a gaming company that screwed people worse than Nexon for once.

Apparently their billing system went haywire to the tune of hundreds of dollars per account.
    Just be glad Nexon America doesn't have your bank account info, eh?

2. Default

I bet Nexon will find a way...

3. Default

Wow..thats insane

4. Was here before you
    IGN: Evilince
    Server: Scania
    Level: 144
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: KoM
    Alliance: KoM
    australia

Lol, thats epic.

5. Default

The good thing is, they had a crisis team on 24hrs after that as long as it needed to fix everyone's problems. That's the difference between them and Nexon.

6. Default

That and someone was contacting them about the problem the whole time, Nexon would say it was the players fault that they must of given there bank info to someone, and would blame it on them.. or social engineering.

7. Default

If this were Nexon, they would've done it on purpose, hoped no one would've noticed, and blamed it on social engineering.

At least this company responded almost immediately with the fact that they were aware of the issue and were planning compensation.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Not too valid a comparison, because while this is a big blunder they aren't acting like it's the player's fault like Nexon did before Sarah got her article published in the Consumerist. They openly admited their billing system pineappleed up instead of denying.

9. Default

It wasn't a comparison - The point was Nexon has nothing comparable, and to imagine if they did how it would've gone.
    If anything it's an example of how a real gaming company responds to issues.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Now that's my definition of "epic fail"

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I stand corrected.

12. Default

Nexon would've collected 500 and passed go. All players who complained would've have been sent to jail.

Nah Nexon would've went into hiding mode for 3 months until feds were peeking through their window going "I can see you."