Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Infighters already have all of those types of skills though...

Crit from stun mastery. Haste from transform/ST. HP increase type skill from ImHP.

2. Default

Those new skills would be a nice addition for many classes.

Haste : Speeds up 4 of 5 Adventurers. Don't need to rely on Thieves or Mounts (although theirs is maxed/better).
    Mystic Door : God-send for anyone without a Priest/Bishop nearby. Recharging/re-potting without walking back ftw.
    Sharp Eyes : Damage boost for everyone is nice. God-send for critical classes. Sucks for Bowman when they reach 4th job.
    Hyper Body : More HP/MP (Warriors will love this [unless you're a Spearman/Dk/Drk ]). Godly for ranged as they don't need a Dk/Drk for soloing high damaging bosses. Great for Mages, more HP & MP = easier soloing, no need for a Dk/Drk (again).

Then again, people will complain how the cons will outweigh the pros.

3. Default

There is no reason to suspect that Stun Mastery is intended to add 300% damage with SE.

Similarly there is no reason to suspect that self SE is intended to add 125%, but it could all the same.

4. GLADIGATORS
    usa

There's no reason to suspect that sharp eyes is intended to add 140% damage either. The fact that it happened in two versions simultaneously is reason enough to expect it to be permanent and intended.

Except neither of us know that it adds 125% damage.

5. Default

Three. KMS had proof of it since the beginning of the class' existence.

6. Default

Doesn't prove anything. There is no randomness in identical code, unless you mean to say that different versions implemented their own rendition of SE from scratch?

Of course it's pretty clear that it does add 140%, and there would be an outcry if it ever changed to 40%, but the skill description still tells us 40%. This one tells us 25%, so who's to say?

7. GLADIGATORS
    usa

@ above: They're weed bags. :3

? I was referring to the stun mastery change.

There would be an outcry if either SM or SE was reduced. The rings say 10/20%, but they obviously don't add 110/120%. I would think that if it is 125%, that it would be fixed to 25%.

Side note: You're more serious now that you're a mod. Do not want. :(

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

8. Default

Huh? You were? I thought the discussion was over SE giving Vipers a 200% damage boost being a glitch.

9. Default

Maybe. But if they copy and paste from SE, it'll be 125%.

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

The quote was a little vague. First sentence refers to SE, second refers to SM change.

I suppose the only reason that would happen is because it's a nerfed SE, but like i said, it would probably be changed to +25% if they made that mistake.

11. Default

As much as I'd love self HB / SE on my Night Lord, I think it would be extremely unfair to Dark Knights and Bowmasters if every job has their signature skill, even if it's slightly nerfed. I think if everyone has these skills, we wouldn't need DrKs / BM's as badly and it would take most of the fun out of partying too. Horrible idea IMO. =/

12. Neutron Male
    IGN: Kill/Nozomi
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Hayato/Shadower
    Guild: Random
    Alliance: Random
    Farm: Never going to touch this
    New_York

The increase evasion and self hb would put shadowers at god mode. Though i'm all for the range classes having hb at 40% which one still make my hb mule useful. Actually as long as the % increase aren't anywear higher than 10% it should be alright.

13. Default

In regards to your signature, Nature, you should have a look at the Pareto Principle.

14. Default

I don't see an evade+ skill.

What are you all talking about.

15. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Apparently Spadow is confused too.

I see images on his blog about a Reverse Staff adding 195 M.ATK and the 2H Sword having 192 W.ATK? The heck? They're fully scrolled, but it obviously doesn't add up under the normal system, so obviously this new system did something major to these weapons.

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I think i see now. The change in avoid+acc to % was to test and see what would happen if they tried to change stat types for pre-existing equipments. More importantly, if it would work. If it did, they could proceed to implement this system which revamps the entire equipment system while buffing all pre-existing equipment at the same time.

Also, apparently there's a new client with W7 compatibility. :D
    Last edited by Takebacker; 2010-04-07 at 08:04 PM.

17. Default

LF> this in JMS!!! We need it ASAP!!! With the stupid Windows 7 Visual glitches we have in JMS right now, we seriously need a major fix of the client.

18. Neutron Male
    IGN: Kill/Nozomi
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Hayato/Shadower
    Guild: Random
    Alliance: Random
    Farm: Never going to touch this
    New_York

i know of the principle i didn't think nexon Min Kim would follow that rule that is all. I assumed free to play games with purchasable content would run differently.

As for where i seen the evasion increase i was talking about the items that give a increase not a skill.

19. Default

Weed gives +Int%