Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Incase you're unaware, the critical formula was increased for Vipers, so any critical damage will be a great increase. If we had more fluid stuns, that would make our average training damage out-put a lot higher and would make our training much faster. Sure, we wouldn't have a boost on single targets, but an average stun would be PHENOMINAL for us.

2. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

I'd find it extremely useful if I could actually freeze with my Aran :/

3. Default

I don't quite understand those "New Skills". If they wanted us to have our own buffs, why can't they just permanently added it. Instead of giving all classes some sort of HB or SE, wouldn't it be simplier if they just added 40% to the current HP/MP and add a passive crit?

4. Default

oOOoOoo pirate :D

5. Default

On a 810% damage skill, no it won't. Even with a 50% stun rate, you're talking about less than a 10% dps increase, and it's more likely going to be 10%ish on most equips.

6. Default

850% damage skill? What are you talking about?

The new Stun Mastery change gives it +160% critical damage at a 60% rate. That's a great improvement. 970% Dragon Strike, 390% x10 Rapid Fist, yadda yadda yadda. Having a frequent stun added into our normal training would make those criticals show up more, meaning more critical damage, meaning higher average damage, meaning faster killing.

7. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

mmm personaly i dont like the new skills cause

1 self hb = more nubs at bosses like bf etc >.> dont feel like dealing with random low lvl nubs with big mouth (yeah there's many of them)
    2 self se = nls overpowered again ... (well not sure how it will affect their dmg but if it'll be similar to se then gg >.>)
    3 self se probly wont work with assasinate so screw you nexon why giving me a skill that doesnt affect my main bossing skill.

LF> se that works with assasinate >.> kthx

basically those skills kills the fun and need for other classes to be in a pt for some bosses (watch nexon screw something and they will actually stack with normal buffs F7)
    Last edited by Des; 2010-04-07 at 12:28 PM.

8. Default

SHARP EYES AND HYPER BODY FOR EVERYONE FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFFUUFUFUFUUFUFUUFUF.

I'm excited.

Pic from insoya.

They're slowly erasing the need to HP wash.

% HP+ rox.
    Last edited by Spanakopita; 2010-04-07 at 12:36 PM.

9. Default

Where did I say 850? I'm talking about Dragon Strike. I don't give a pomegranate about your Stun Mastery. Stun effects on equips won't make a noticeable difference on your damage, because you won't be stunning enough monsters for it to matter, and you're critting for less than 20% in the first place.

10. Default

Your original post was "Not on a 850% skill." Don't even try to deny it, because I saw it with my two eyes.

In any case, critting for less than 20% damage? That damage will be added TO the stunned damage. And yes, the monsters will be stunned enough to make an actual difference. It's not like the monsters will NEVER EVER be stunned.
    Your argument makes me think you've never played a class with a critical, but that'd be hard to belive when you have a level 164 character. The critical damage from stunning monsters wouldn't drop down from +160% damage to a measily 20% damage. It'll be stacked with the +160% damage just like SE does. If it were to happen the way you're saying, Vipers would literally be f'ucked. We would end up a shi't ton weaker.

11. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

can someone explain me why the items are actually yellow and have those stars above? and whats the stats under the --------------------- line (are they scrolled with special scrolls or they added something to currently existing items?

12. Default

970/810= 1.1975308641975308641975308641975 less than 20% efficiency increase.

13. Helium Atom
    IGN: HalTurner
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 172
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: Eternity
    Alliance: Infinity

How exciting. It would be nice if when you rank up, the level increases by 10 or something. It'd give an incentive to level, and a reward for those who already have. I wonder what it'll be like when it hits the real servers.

14. Default

Some of these are good and bad Ideas. Self hb ? Solves some hp problems, not really fair for warriors/other high surviablity classes since that was their bit, theres no way anyone should be dying under normal conditions with an extra +40% hp all the time.

Self SE? Terrible idea. All the same arguments apply that did before to the crit rings being added.

Aran + That + crit ring means they can go around with a self-90% crit rate.
    NL + the pair = 70% crit rate.

Archers get no boost from this assuming it won't stack.
    And the boost is so minimal for everyone else its not worth mentioning, so NLs get a huge boost soloing too now.

15. Default

What have we learned? Nexon hates archers. This is nothing new.

16. Default

And I'm not just talking about Stun Mastery's critical alone. Now that the Balance Patches are being released, the Adventurer rings come along with it. With this new KMST patch, we'll have new self critical skills. That's what? +30% critical damage at a 15% rate with just those two combined. Add that on to Stun Mastery and it's more than 20% damage.

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Eh. Crit ring + self SE = +35% damage, rather than +150%. If anything the self SE rate should just be made 5%, since the high crit rate is the only reason this would "break" NLs.

Personally, i don't know what to think about this yet. That cape looks sexy, and could possibly replace PaCs, however we don't know how easy it is to get a cape like that, nor if it can happen on any cape or if it's only on common ones. This could be interesting, but it probably won't be.

18. Default

Not necessarily. It says +25% damage, but SE says +40% damage too. Nexon's typically pretty bad at managing the ghost multiples of 100% that occur. (See: Stun Mastery)

As for the 메이플 파이롭 weapons... the first word is "Maple" (meipul). The second one I'm not so sure, but it sounds like "pairop" and Babylon translates to "the benefit." It could also refer to pyrope, a kind of garnet. Hmmm.
    (Actual Korean speakers must be offended by my bastardization of their language...)

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I thought a bit about that star thing above that cape. There's 5 different colors that equips can have (6 including grey); white, orange, blue, purple, and gold. Ergo, depending on the color the equip would have X amount of stars. White would be 1 star, orange 2, blue 3, etc etc. For each star, you get +1 to all stats and +1% HP. Of course, this would be a waste of all the new data types they added, so it's better to say that the kind of stats you gain per star is randomized. This is all speculation, but it's a very intricate system.

If it really is +1 to all stat and +1% HP, i would very much like this system as soon as possible.

We can't possibly know at this point. It's safer to think that it's +25% damage for now, since +125% would be the most broken thing possible. Of course the chance that these skills are PQ based or have some sort of limitation is extremely high anyway, so it probably doesn't matter.

Are you implying that the stun mastery change is a glitch?

20. Default

It will probably work differently.

Classes that don't have critical get the critical skill.
    Warriors (Minus Aran), Mages (Minus Evan), Bandits, and Gunslingers.

Classes that don't have speed skills get the speed skill.
    Warriors, Archers, and Infighters.

Classes that have a low survive rate get the HB skill.
    Pirates, Archers...?