Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1. Default

Shammos, before he turned into a goblin.

Edit: Damn ninja. ^That wasn't a reply to you, but nvrm.

Quest translation by Google and editing out grammar:

Bad omen

Reward Summary: 44,000 EXP, check that the seal of the 'ongoing quest' is NOT STARTED
    Category: hobeujewang Lex's resurrection - Howie, Party Quest
    Type: Prerequisite Quest
    NPC says: Remember, since Game fowl discovered Fax's paranoia, it seems to be evolving more and more.
    STARTED: Once I go, I'll see Game fowl, Fax.
    COMPLETED: Wizard, I called the former officer Roberto to make sure the seal is in place. Try to ask. We're asking ...

I'm assuming hobeujewang Lex is Shammos?
    Roberto could be Robiera?
    Last edited by 2147483647; 2010-03-30 at 04:34 PM.

2. Default

Damn, that was fast.

3. Default

Hopefully they push these all out at once rather than one at a time...

4. Default

lol'd @ new series of jobs before the existing series is even finished.
    Keep digging that hole, Nexon KR!

5. Default

you want a final boss? then create your own game.

6. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Going off what we already have and what (i think) was said on spadows blog before; The mage will be apart of the black wings/black magicians army because we already had a new mage class (and it would be stupid to have yet another of the easiest class to make). The archer and pirate will most likely be apart of the "new" and "hero" classes, as i think it said there would be one legend, one non-legend, and one black magician follower.

Heres the piece in question;

Last edited by Sn1perJohnE; 2010-03-31 at 05:04 PM.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

All of them are part of the black wings. The data confirms it, because the job IDs all start with 3.

8. Default

You mean the hole you guys have been claiming they've been digging since 2005? You haven't even given it a chance and you're here complaining about it.

9. Perma-Banned

IGN: I quit MS
    Server: but don't
    Level: see
    Job: why people
    Guild: exaggerate about
    Alliance: it...

I think KMs made a statement about new classes besides Legends like DBs.

10. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

Seriously, all these classes are really becoming overkill. Cygnus and Aran were enough, but another 5 on top of that? Meanwhile no new high level content except Dragon Rider and Shammos PQs has emerged since TT, and those barely qualify...

11. Default

Everytime I decide that it's time to move on from MapleStory, they do the one thing that would most definately keep me playing... .o. If this really is jobs that support the the Black Magician, I'm up for it. This can always bring the possibility of putting in some form of PvP between them and the Heroes (too bad there will be an overabundance of high-leveled heroes) >] I'm mostly looking forward to interacting with the known members of the Black Wings... .__.

I think they should just have one job instead of having dark versions of the existing jobs but that's just me.

12. Default

They should just add several jobs in one time. It's kind of annoying to have ONE JOB come out
    Aran comes out, 40 million arans are running around
    Same for Evan
    Same for DualBlader

I liked it when Cygnus came out. You had a handful of variety to pick from and not everyone would have the same job as you.

13. Default

Mine's a summary.

14. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

So this is the big patch kms was talking about?

L> new place like leafre and TT, PvP, 120+ PQ etc...

I bet its just that new jobs means better and easier profit than new high level area...

15. Default

Just so you know the Experience table is already in the database if they wanted to make the level cap to 250, they could do it at as easy flicking a light switch.

I find it quite obvious the cap level will be rised for normal adventure classes in the MapleStyory future. Also a Nexon worked on MapleSEA forums did say "Level cap for Cygnus characters are level 120, for now".

Just sayin'

16. Default

There not digging a hole if there making that money!

Also why do people assume the jobs are coming out so soon? No one know's how long they'll be in that database.

17. Default

Could open up possibilities, such as a PQ where Groups of each wing have to kill the other Boss, before the other team does. (Black Mage vs. Pink Bean). 'Cus we all know that's probably the closest Nexon will take us to PvP. :3

18. Default

oh god, PVP would kill the game even more Douwe ><

19. Proton

IGN: Murtagh72
    Server: GMS Scania
    Level: 12x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Resolve
    Alliance: Resolve
    usa

The future of MS is exciting!
    I wonder how fast these jobs will come out to KMST.