Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.302] Hello, Pirate?

1. Default [1.2.302] Hello, Pirate?

Forgive me for the idle speculation here.

I'm still pretty unsure whether the next class will be a pirate class, but there's some evidence that point toward this conclusion, namely the new cash shop items added in this patch which all have a pirate theme. Similar to how Evan and Aran had their items introduced before their classes were fully revealed, the same is happening here with the Hawkeye items.

Another interesting turn of events is how they changed the Shammos PQ mobs. They all now have a flag set called "noDoom" which suggests that priests cannot use doom on these mobs. I do ask - why? This PQ is really meant for those 70 - 90, and it's rare that any priest would get Doom in those levels favoring Shining Ray, Holy Symbol, and Dispel.

Character

Map
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-07-09 at 09:11 PM.

2. Default

nobody needs another pirate... unless it will be totaly diffrent from buccs.

(and the no doom thingy sounds so silly... maybe its a start for more upcoming flags?)

3. Default

Hawkeye uniform! That's what it looks like. lol

4. Default

Hawkeye's a pimp.

5. Default

I just thought of something --- They might be releasing Cygnus themed Cash Shop items like JapanMS did with the Cygnus NPC weapons.

Spoiler
    Last edited by ShiKage; 2010-03-29 at 06:44 AM.

6. Default

Those have already been included in KMS and KMST. So this is something different.

7. Default

i so knew its pirate ~

8. Default

Eh... I'm not going to hold this as proof. Until we actually see more data that can confirm it, there's no point in getting too excited.

9. Default

just another job for the 'big' march update?
    i really hope not.

10. Default

Oh great, now we can all look like hyperhooper :D.....

But I think we wont have a "BIG" march update

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

That would probably be the most random order of class releases ever, but since it's a pirate i'm obligated not to care and instead demand MOAR.

12. Default

I just want that uniform, being a Pirate and all. Either way, I don't think this "Pirate" would be one of the legends, if it's a Pirate themed class. Didn't Nexon Korea say they have two more non-Legend classes prepared?

13. Perma-Banned

IGN: I quit MS
    Server: but don't
    Level: see
    Job: why people
    Guild: exaggerate about
    Alliance: it...

Shouldn't they improve the pirate class (Vipers specifically) they already have first before releasing a new one

seems like they looked at Buccs and just went... pineapple it we'll just make a new one...

14. GLADIGATORS
    usa

There's still a fair chance that the legend class will be black mage related. Doesn't necessarily have to be legend.

I wouldn't mind making a 2nd buccaneer. Assuming it's a buccaneer.

15. Default

Lol they're adding pirates before archer. Watch them make theif/pirate legends before archer legends too. If it's something fun to play with though, I look forward to it. There might not be a ton to do at level 160+ in terms of variety, but there is no shortage of game to play for level 1-150 or so, so stop trying to powerlevel every class and just have some fun playing through the game next time.

16. Default

I think some of the skills sound like ones for a Pirtate too.

TripleBlow/QuadBlow/DeathBlow/FinishAttack sound like a knuckle skills.
    Cyclone sounds like a spinning knucle move.
    DarkSpear sounds like you throw a Harpoon or something.

17. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Just because it's a pirate doesn't mean it has to use guns or knuckles.

18. Default

Time to see if they make a crappy story or use the already good and ready Testonen story.

19. Default

Those can fit easily with a gun as well, and there's "lazergun"
    I wouldn't rely too much on the names we have so far for the delays.

20. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Lex's HP is 3m now, btw.

Also, the PQ seems to be 70+, so that would explain the "noDoom". Dooming the goblin would likely result in the PQ being impossible to complete.