Thread: [KMST] [1.2.302] Hello, Pirate?

1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

If they were going to make % HP scrolls, it would be 1/2/3 respectively. Both 1/3/5 and 3/6/12 are too high. Do you want nexon to start making bosses that do 30k all around, and yet everyone lives?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Gut instincts says no, because that means people won't pay so much NX for HP washing, but on the other hand if it DOES happen it makes it so any class is completely playable without needing to plan/invest heavily into NX. It'd make ranged classes have much less trouble bossing, and kMS developers can make tougher bosses to accomodate the fact both ranged and melee and mages will all die at roughly the same rate (ie 1/2/3 shotted).
    Last edited by IllegallySane; 2010-03-29 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Overstated the impact +% HP would give

3. Default

The problem with you guys is that you always think of the effects of these changes like they were being released in GMS right now and not KMS. This might be good for KMS where there are not BWG/SCG or all those common equips.

I have a question. does this mean that the accuracy and avoidability on any equip will increase YOUR BASE ACCURACY AND AVOID on a X%?. Like, if you have 100 acc and a zakum helmet, the zak helm would increase that accuracy by 20%, giving you 20 accuracy points extra?

Even for warriors I find it fine. but for those thielves with avoidability items, they are now going to be untouchable O.o

4. Default

Pure dex Buccaneer. My level 30 one has ~250 avoid. Well it's ridiculous for a level 30.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Except it can't do damage worth a damn, but Pirates are definitely going to be quite up there with everyone one who's ranged, since they also tend to have high avoid. Mages are going to be dead last in avoid, with Warriors a trailing 2nd.

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It doesn't have to. Dex brawlers' only real use is to either hit stuff or pin stuff.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Assuming the next class really is a Pirate... Archers get skipped over again. By PIRATES too.

The next Archer class better be freaking epic.

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

At this rate archers are slated for the worst job ever.

Come on? A pirate with revive? Doesn't make sense unless this pirate was also a mage.

9. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: ixSheng
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Nightlord
    Guild: Regulate

maybe it's a self revive, if you die you can only revive yourself? There's too many party res's in the game x-x

BUT i do agree makes no sense unless they're skilled in magic like a mage as well lol

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Oh yeah that was my thought on how it worked too. I was just kidding.

Revive sounds more like it would be for yourself, while resurrection sounds like it would be for more people. No real basis for this, though.

11. Default

Judging by the stats that Spadow posted on his blog, it appears they've changed the Accuracy and Avoid formulas too or Dual Blades have a different, pomegranatetier formula than every other job.

12. Default

Ive noticed a pattern in their plans for heros, if this is a hero.

They started with Warrior (perion), and then Magician (elinnia), and now Pirate (nautilius).
    If you take a look at the position of those towns, they are in order from north to south going east. So after Pirate we could assume Archer.

All of this is just random thinking, may or may not be true.

13. Default

The current pirate is already a piece of pomegranate, I won't create one just because of it's flashy skill :(

14. Default

That bump made me think this was a new extraction with hints to the mech class being a Pirate.

I am sad.

15. Default

Bumpers arent good ppl :(

I suggest that after 2 or 3 new extractions, the old threads get closed.

16. Default

This.

17. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Yeah.