Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.302] Hello, Pirate?

1. Default

Great thats just what we need. A impossible PQ.

2. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Accuracy and Avoid is now based on percents too (but on all items, apparently). This is... oh god... I don't know what it is. But I'm smiling right now.

3. Default

An*
    &The 'noDoom' thing fixed it from being impossible, if you read that correctly.

@New CS set; ..No thanks, don't want to look like an NPC.

4. Default

*v*

*sniff*

Finally they do something great :D

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Where is this from?

6. Default

Holy crap. Accuracy AND Avoidability on all equips changed to percentage based!? We're now going to see warriors and Vipers with over 300 accuracy EASILY.
    Last edited by ShiKage; 2010-03-29 at 02:01 PM.

7. Default

I actually don't like the new % based stats...
    Hopefully the acc/avoid boosts stay below the 5% range.

Also, wouldn't this completely screw over dexless warriors?
    If you have low acc to begin with, you would want accuracy equips. But if they give a set %, they become useless, no?
    Last edited by Pinkachoo; 2010-03-29 at 02:12 PM.

8. Default

plz

Nexon is trying to promote not being statless damage whores.
    Kills the game when everyone is a Lv200 hero/night lord/bowmaster with lv30 equips.

9. Default

Except Warriors never lose the benefit of using higher level equips while being dexless. So really there was no point in the past to pumping more dex, since there was a massive amount of accuracy coming from other sources. I personally had 191 accuracy clean with 25 base dex x_X

10. Default

Yeah but they never USE those high level equips when all they need is a Lv30 dragon robe/chainmail, snowshoes, work gloves, spiegelman, and a zhelm..
    Nobody cares about how much DEX you can pump up with minimal base.

Who knows, maybe they'll make higher leveled warrior equips have insane increments of accuracy? People complain too much about things they don't even know the half of.

11. Default

Exactly.
    Fixing other classes being statless might be different... But for warriors, one could either choose dex or accuracy equips, with the ultimate goal being a high amount of accuracy anyways.
    Now would this leave only the dex path open?

12. Default

Everyone uses BWG/SCG that won;t change even with this.

And any warrior that actually cares enough to upgrade their equips either has a lvl 90+ top-str/dex-bot set or a lvl 80/120 overall for str. This whole chainmail for dex thing is so 3 years ago, and really only used by people with minimal funds. I've been using my top/bot set for over 2 years.

It really would affect unfunded people more than funded. Since scrolling for acc was always the easy way out, as opposed to dex. Now that's not even the case.

13. Default

WOOOO MORE PIRATES! YA!

I K R! I was like this waay before the trend started =D

14. Default

Oh hello there hyperho..................

Oh well, everyone deserves a second chance. Welcome back

OT: Im begining to think that all the acc and avoid is % now?? Like, instead of having 100 acc, you have umm 40% chance of hitting, enemies lower it and stuff.

So yeah, maybe the "BIG" update is changing a lot of the game mechanics

15. Default

Pfft. This isn't high-level content.

16. Default

Hopefully they'll change hp scrolls to give a % increase as well (something like 3, 6, and 12% for 100, 60 and 10% scrolls respectively).

17. Default

noDoom flag... Well,is it 100% it relates to the Doom skill? Maybe it's meaning something else, like, cannot die in one hit, or the likes.

EDIT: Nevermind, I never was aware of that "impossible pq" glitch. What was that about?

18. Default

Maybe 1,3,5% for 100/60/10, 12% is too much, that'd make an easy 50% extra HP, it's a lot.