Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.300] New Class?

1. Default

Only def is not that good. Had every def point you have been synonymous to loosing 1 HP less you would not need HP gear, ever. Def is so pitiful that, as said before, having 300 def would be almost no difference to having 600. Or 1200 for that matter. Conclusion would be that even if they made a piece of equip that boosted your total def by 200%, it would still suck. Formula revamp or no go.

2. Default

Hell, if we're talking about % implementation here's a thought for NEXON. Turn monster card buffs into a "badge system" similar to what's used in Paper Mario. Make it so that you can choose x amount of card's buffs (non boss only) which would be determined by a combination of your level and your monster book's level.

Won't screw all current equips and would give NEXON a reason to care about monster book again, and who knows, give the possibility of combining books per account.

While yes, this would not be the godly solution that would make all damage insignificant, it would allow some strategy of application of cards. Take note that there are numerous cards that give take x% less damage from y element. Make some sort of adjustment for physical attacks to be included and if you stack cards properly you could train on a monster receiving 60% less damage at that particular monster while it would be completely ineffective somewhere else.

While I've always thought they would adjust the def formulas, this is evidence otherwise that they are trying to balance the game. And I don't know about you, but I'm getting sick of equips breaking current standards in the name of "balance". This game needs more rewards for those who put an effort into it.

EDIT: For example, one card use per every 30 levels up to 150 followed by one per every 10 levels to 200 and 1 per level on the monster book. Then instead of always having to find new "replacement" equipment all the time, as new areas come out with monsters, new forms of buffs could be released. This idea would not only help in the def department, but would also give potential for Acc, speed, jump and so on. And since it is just a modification of a pre-existing system, I don't see how hard it could be. They have so much potential use out of both the monster book and maker that they just don't.
    Last edited by LongShotJohn; 2010-03-28 at 12:52 PM.

3. Default

Nexon could also make scrolls add +10%,+30%,+50%, +200% HP or whatever to equips that dont take up slots like the shoe spike/cape cold scrolls do. I'd like to have a +200% HP glove or something.

4. Default

I'd agree on the +10% only, and like for 2 equips only (gloves and shoes or something),also one scroll per equip, otherwise it becomes too much.
    +200%? That's insane! Someone with 4k HP would go to 12k, my bucc has like 8k HP, I don't remember, but that 200% would make it 24k, that's insane!

5. Default

+200% isnt that outrageous for ranged chars, +200% would take me to just over 16k HP at lv 200. Thats only 50% of Max HP possible, which still isnt that great really. I think Ranged chars should have a natural base of around 15kHP (50% of Max) at lv 200.

6. Default

Shiet. Not even us Vipers have that much at level 200 without HP washing. lol