Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

Maybe Nexon doesn't like that? They could call it a glitch...

2. Default

weird, nescheres arein the mts yet it says here they are banned.

3. Default

So I guess instead of allowing crossbows to be tradeable, they've started the process of making the other weapons untradeable too. A lot of these items (all of the scrolls) were already untradeable in the MTS.

4. Default

if i read you right, it's maybe because they were put in the mts prior to this "not allowed" list being released?

like a guy had a kage up but fiel said "try to put another one". if that wasn't what you meant, then don't pay attention to me.

5. Default

So now what isn't banned...

6. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

I just put my Kage up in the MTS... here is the SS... as best as I could get for ya I guess... ( I then took it down just in case )

Spoiler

7. Default

facinating.... did they really thing it was necesary to add underwear that can't be taken off and untradable items to the block list? Maybe they have want adds if you don't. o.o

And it's crazy that they designed new scrolls that make mts searching easy and then block them all.

Is the list of allowed items shorter than the list of blocked items yet?

And thanks for the list, it's very helpful.

8. Default

You never could put any kind of Crossbow in MTS, they were all barred.

Oh and you can still put Maple Shields up, I tried a few hours ago.

9. Default

Are those the new items that are forbidden or ALL the forbidden items?

10. Default

then i guess i don't understand what carlos was trying to say...

11. Default

No worries about many of the items blocked, because we don't have access to them. For example, the 3 Red Katana listings are for level 60 Red Katanas that have a 180 str requirement. The ones that we currently have are level 70 Red Katanas that have a 200 str requirement. These can still be put into MTS.

The blocked Morningstars are level 70. Only level 80 Morningstars drop as far as I know.

Almost all of the new weapons blocked are 10 levels lower than the ones that are currently available to us, so them being blocked means nothing.

12. Default

Its simple. They were tired of Maplers putting stuff up in MTS on Maple Story to buy stuff on Mabinogi. The bastards.

13. Default

People actually do that?

Besides, what is NX used for in Mabinogi?

14. Default

Mabinogi has some sort of rebirth system that uses NX.

Apparently you need to buy a Premium or Basic Card.

15. Default

The answer is simple, guys. These items are banned from the MTS Wanted section. This is most likely to prevent: people transferring certain items to Yellonde, the pomegranate stain noobs that try to buy things like tetris pieces and Pygmy eggs when they do not exist, and maybe a few other things.

However, most of the banned weapons are still able to be listed in the buying area, this is probably, as people have stated, because there are several versions of those weapons. I'm fairly sure this is what's going on, because you can very clearly see that most of these things are being listed in the MTS sales areas constantly.

16. Default

This appears to be accurate.

17. Acorn Overlord Male
    Spiral's Avatar [Maple News Admin]
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ManaSpiral
    Server: GAZED
    Job: Fire/Poison
    New_Jersey

I never really liked the MTS...so I don't mind this at all. Just makes it more free-to-play and fair for other users, especially in the newer servers.

18. Default

Its a double edged sword. You say MTS doesn't make it fair, but really, its actually the only way some people can actually access NX.

19. Neon Atom
    IGN: GatlingGaga
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 6X
    Job: Mechanic
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None
    usa

LOL@:
    Star gem Wedding Ring
    Golden Heart Wedding Ring
    Silver Swan Wedding Ring

S>Marriage for 10k!!

20. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

There is only one thing I can say to this.

that sucks