Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1. Default

this screwed over some people I know; they had transferred their semi-godly items to a different server for a new character, and now they can't transfer it back without paying $25 for a server change

2. Default

Wow, a lot of these things don't even exist in game yet, like any varr hat besides green.

3. Default

I don't get whats the point of blocking items that are inobtainable in the game anyway (like the formosa and the china monster etc dops)

4. Default

Yeah, it's because there are three different versions of the same item.

Hold on, I'll link the information with the database.

5. Default

All the weapons are now linked with the database.

6. Default

Hm, a semi-relevant question.

Are phantom seeds MTS-able? I couldn't find it in the ETC or Quest lists, so I assume they are, but just making sure since I can't access MS at the moment.

7. Default

It's not on the list.

8. Default

I really dont understand Nexon.

I need to ask NcProse about this...I bet I dont get an answer though.

9. Default

isn't it a GOOD thing that you can't put weapons in the MTS? Would you all really like the idea of having the only way to get godly items by paying lots of real cash? Frankly I'm very much for limiting weapons from the MTS, ESPECIALLY claws.

10. Default

Umm... are you sure some of these are banned? o_o You can still find many when you search in MTS. One of which is the blue bamboo hat which I've put in several less than an hour ago since my inventory went full at typhons and I had to put in some equips to make room for more.

11. Default

I thought we already couldn't put claws in the MTS prior to this patch.

Anyways, this is really going to make it tougher on me to make NX. I'm going to have to be alot pickier about what items I try to buy in FM to put in the MTS -_-".

12. Proton
    IGN: Althaleon
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 122
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: TITANX
    Alliance: KhainiHeroes

Just as a note, Phantom Seeds ARE NOT MTS-able. I tried earlier and it gave me the "This Item cannot be sold" error.

13. Default

Take a look at the level requirement and the weapon attack for the repeated.
    They're special items, I suppose, with more weapon attack and a lower requirement level.

14. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

We don't have mts anyway, though.

15. Default

I know.You guys didn't even have a chance to get prepared so all the people that got nx for mts or have items ready to transfer might be disappointed that they won't be able to get some of the things they wanted.

16. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

lol, they remove PACs and bathrobes, but not saunas. :/