Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Wow, no wonder the NLC Pendant was rather easy to get. Bigfoot and Leprechauns were both bugged.

2. Default

Actually, the trees are supposed to do 20k Touch DMG, but Nexon forgot that.

3. Default

Please don't give them ideas.

4. Default

And the Jr Wraiths evolve too :O

5. Default

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA
    That made my day XD!

I need to do my Leprechaun quest as soon as possible :'(

6. Default

Actually, this sounds so evil I'm almost tempted to think Fiel's fooling around, but I believe him anyways =p

7. Default

Nope, I'm not joking here. This is srs business.

8. Default

Once Nexon fixes this, I'll be more scared of Leprecauns than Elder Wraiths. That really shouldn't happen considering level differences.

9. xDae

he's being super cereal

10. Default

Thanks Al Gore, so is ManBearPig hiding in the Keep?

11. Default

To be fair they drop twice as much mesos and much better equipmentThey should be harder to kill.

12. Default

What kind of attack does a Leprechaun do? Is the attack ranged like its stun is?

13. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

Greeeaaat. More stuff to kill me in CK >.>

14. Default

What the hell is wrong with Nexon? Seriously, CWK has some truly stupid features that are so ridiculous that I find it hard to believe that Nexon even understands how to play maplestory. The drop-rates are insane, the monsters are way unbalanced and misplaced so that they kill everyone who isn't like over lvl 100, and bigfoot is placed in maps that you are forced to enter just to pass through. And this is the BEST scenario, if they make this place the way they intended it to be, it'll be way WAY worse. I'd really like it here if it wasn't for the fact that its turned out to be the Phantom Deathtrap. I love everything past the forest...but its a gonna be hard as hell getting there if they fix BigFoot and leprechauns...

15. Default

god another thing that i won't be able to kill ><

too many priorities right now...

fricken 7k damage? what do they expect level 100's to train on these things? since they are the only ones with maybe 7 k hp at the lowest...

now i have to kill them too >.> and a bigfoot...

16. Default

Thank god I've finished this quest already...
    I better get me a green dana/japanese map fast, before it starts being... hard.
    Besides, I 1hko it, so it shouldn't be a problem... Right? ;-;

17. Default

Nothing we can do but wait and find out?

18. Default

Heh, already finished it.

Nexon needs to buff the spawn rate of trees and/or the drop rate of seeds, though. Annoying as heck.