Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 88.46%
  • No

3 11.54%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. xDae

Ive recieved random whispers in game thanking me so I guess its a good method

2. Default

My babies. You may have them.

Edit: Does Bigfoot/HH spawn there o.o

3. xDae

HH does

4. Default

i have done it ... somewhat in that way... took me 3 hours of 2x drop to find 41 seeds missing...

it was stuck at 41/50 seeds for... over 60 kills >.> even with 2x drop... when i started to get frustrated... then 2 dropped in a row... and took a while to find the last 2

but overall... it dropped quite frequently...

now that i don't need it anymore... it started dropping like mad even without 2x drop >.> just doing other quests and killing random trees...

i gave 10+ to friends already

5. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

I can't even look at this because I lag so bad from the pictures not being in a spoiler... maybe ill try looking later. :(

6. Default

The best way I found requires a forest map. Starting at the mansion, go left into swamp bog, then go through the gate. Kill everything at the top including windraiders, drop down, then kill everything on the bottom. Change channels, and if there aren't any trees on the bottom, scroll back to town. If there are, kill them and change channels. Repeat as many times as necessary.

7. Default

i guess some people just have really bad luck (like i do almost all the time) but im SICK of finding random seeds just going around , i mean almost EVERY GOD DAM tree i kill seems to drop a seed its really stupid already, i stopped colecting the seeds, i made my seed quest in the first day very quick and i have an huge pile of seeds on my mage right know just filling slots like almost 200 seeds, the dam pet just colects all the garbage he sees lol.

What im having really trouble finding is the CrimsonWood Wood's, i manage to colect 58 so far but the dam crimson trees are so rare and have an huge ass spawn timer, i can go circles around all the 19 maps and they dont spawn ,it takes about 2 entire cicles trow the 19 chanells for them to spawn, and even then sometimes they are not there (yes i kill other monsters to allow them to spawn) , oh well 58 down 342 to go T.T for the crimson staff.
    Last edited by TeckMaster; 2008-08-21 at 03:48 AM.

8. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Helioh
    Server: Mardia
    Level: OMO
    Job: Hunter
    Alliance: '_-

That is exactly what I did as well. Only took me a few hours.

9. Default

Another technique is to go through all the twisted path channels.

From the NPC area, Dead Mans Gorge, take the Portal on the right. This will put you in Twisted Paths. From here go all the way right and take that portal. You will be in another Twisted Paths. Go all the way left and take that portal. You will be in a third Twisted Paths. Take the 2nd portal from the left, you will be in a fourth Twisted Paths, Take the 2nd portal from the left again, and you will be in fifth Twisted Paths. At this point take the 3rd portal from the left and you back in Dead Mans Gorge. CC and do it again. You should rapidly collect seeds this way.

10. Mercury
    IGN: Setsuna007
    Server: Broa
    Level: 13x
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: KingdomHeroes
    Alliance: 4 guilds

Took me pineappleing 2 days to do it, b/c so many people were doing the quest as well XD. I found it very helpful to be in twisted paths more b/c there's 3 trees. So ccing for like 3 hours sucked, but i got it done.

11. Default

A good idea would be accumulating all the tips people have posted into your starting post. It makes it easier for people to read.

Adding my own tip: For classes with summons, summon it. Even if you dont see it, your summon will and attack it. Also, for those like me who just mass cc'd looking, it makes it easier as you dont have to personally attack so you dont have to have the "breathing" animation wait between ccing.