Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.298] Cash for items?

1. Default [1.2.298] Cash for items?

I suppose this is nothing new, but apparently now you can buy weapons from the cash shop. Well, rather you buy vouchers from the cash shop that give you a particular item at 100% success rate. I guess it's the same thing? Much better than gachapon, anyhow.

Item

Character

NXWatch
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-07-09 at 09:13 PM.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I don't like this route nexon korea is taking. I don't like it one bit.

3. Default

I like Nexon NA's way of getting money better than Nexon K. Nexon K is going out and giving the items for cash straight up whereas Nexon NA is basing everything on chance (or the most part).

Those are some pretty daggers o_O

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

At a measly level of 25 you too can get more weapon attack out of those two weapons than i do out of my fully scrolled equinox!

5. Default

6. Default

Also, this is already in the game. At least the whole package thing including weapons. I don't like the idea of it though.

7. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Aran and Dual Blade both have their own hair: now where's Evan's? :(

8. Default

This. I will go out and buy a hair coupon just to get Evan hair... and I never get cosmetic stuff!

9. Default

Just so long as they aren't selling broken end-game equips for NX I'm okay with this. A 72 attack dagger at level 25 isn't terrible either; while it is a blatant attempt to get players hooked on NX earlier, it would get replaced by level 70 anyway.

10. Default

I so want that dagger on my CB. If I had a ton of spare billion meso, I'd even white+pink scroll it and use it foreverrr. Too bad I'll never have said amount of meso. ):

I'm getting that hair on my CB when it comes to gMS. D<

Edit; Oh god, did I re-read that right?! The dagger is a COMMON equip?! Getting one for all my chars if it stays like the till gMS's release!
    Last edited by ¬Rob; 2010-03-08 at 03:33 AM.

11. Default

So once you buy the vouchers you can then choose which item you want from a list of items when you use your voucher?

Or is this just for dual blader class since it has a dagger/dual blade symbol on the voucher?

12. Default

In regular KMS, these coupons come with skill book packages. One of the blade coupon gives a 42 attack lvl50 blade, and one of the dagger coupons gives a 69 attack shinkita

13. Default

Just another sign this game is nearing its end. I always thought Nexon Korea was more interested in producing a quality game until they started making a ton of new classes for no apparent reason. And now what's this? Oh, just more in-game advantages to buying cash.

14. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

It saddens me to see Nexon Korea fall down this path.
    Soon they will make NA's cash shop additions look alright.

15. Default

Why did they make Legendary Daggers common? I don't think any other class can use it anyways.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

They have nearly gone down the Trickster route if it wasn't for the fact so far the stuff seems tradeable and nothing gamebreaking that is untradeable.

17. Default

God help us all if this happens. Trickster used to be good, but now it's the measure by how badly a game is whoring its cash shop.

18. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Oh wow...
    This is dumb.-__-
    This is only good for DB and maybe bandits.
    Albeit, this won't last long due to the Dual Blade limitations. They'll lose more money from this when it's over.