Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Default Re: Seanny's Character Drawing Dump.

Wish i could say i had something more to show for the few months since my last post and come in with some extravagant portrait. Buut its just a little, quick sketch.

The discussions about female warrior outfits put me in the mood to sketch out my own design for maple. I think the Dawn warrior design is just fine, but getting stuck on one style of aesthetic choice isn't good either It's better to be able to do all kinds of designs i feel.

I wanted to make something more 'heavy duty' but still with a hint of cute/pretty design in it still... I failed to get much in the way of cute in it though.

Spoiler

Overall, i've been spending a lot of time practicing perspective and construction... I personally never was much for visiting 4chan... but i have to admit... they do know their stuff there. However, I'm starting to realize i need to study, work with the mechanics of digital art programs themselves to get the desired effects i really wanted.

I'll get around to drawing a character in a more realistic style eventually.

2. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Default Re: Seanny's Character Drawing Dump.

I don't feel like doing a fully colored maple pic so have this sketch full of me tripping over values and construction!

Drew Lumina again, this time. Click for fullview.

Spoiler