1. Default Some more downtime tonight

Time: 2:00 AM - 2:30 AM Eastern
    Purpose: More board reorganization
    Affects: The site only, not the IRC.

More board reorganization:

-- Isaac's Sticky Note will be deleted. All threads will be moved to MapleGuides. This is being done with his knowledge and blessing.
    -- Expressive Arts board will be created. Open Canvas, Sig Shop, Shady Tree, and Maple Additions will all become sub-boards to Expressive Arts
    -- "Other Nexon games" board will be removed due to no use. The sub-boards Maple iTCG and Dungeon Fighter will be moved to sub-boards of General Entertainment. If you want to have a board created for any particular game, create a "General" topic about it in General Entertainment. If it gets to 750 legit posts I will create another board for it.
    -- The "Cash Shop" board will be removed due to disuse. All threads will be merged into General Maplestory. Sticky status will not be retained for threads that are already stickied in the Cash Shop. Instead of posting in the Cash Shop, just post in General Maplestory or Q&A. If you have a Cash Shop FAQ, post in Training Center or MapleGuides.
    -- The Evan board will be created. I do not have updated skill tables for Evan.

Hopefully this should be the last of board reorganizing for quite some time.

-- Fiel

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Only thing I'm looking forward to is the Evan board, ha ha.

3. Default

You should make a DualBlade board while you're at it.

4. Default

What's the point? It's an adventurer. Just post in the Thief section.

5. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

The Isaac section's deletion makes me a little sad. Other than that, this reorganization looks good. I appreciate the time you take to make changes, Fiel.

6. Default

Wouldn't it make sense to get rid of Maple Cinema and put it in the General Entertainment or something? That board has less posts than the Cash Shop.

7. Default

I JUST suggested merging Scroll Lock + Cinema to Fiel a few seconds before you made this post. My idea was maple captures. Terrible name, still a good idea.

He said no.

8. Default

Create a thread about it in Site Suggestions. While I did say "no", the idea has its merits.

9. Default

Thats like saying Aran is a Warrior so post about them in the Warrior forum. I think Dual Bladers should have a separate Forum too.

I dont like that the Cash Shop board will be removed either. Even if it isnt used much I think it needs a separate Forum.

I generally dont like the merging of forums, keeping things separate makes for a nice clean easy to navigate board.

10. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Aran is not an Adventurer. Evan is not an Adventurer. Dual Blade is an Adventurer. Aran has its own board. Evan will gets its own board. Dual Blade will not get its own board.

Spot the ones that's not like the others?

11. Default

I think it is different enough to warrant its own forum, and I'm not the only one that thinks that.