1. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

...but you can go to ksquare (the bubble tea things are really good, and the fact that it's a flat map) at 30...so...it overlaps the levels that mush castle covers, and then you don't even have to go all the way to ksquare once you hit 38 or whatever.
    Would you rather do 500% for 60 seconds, then like two minutes of doing 310% damage, or would you rather do 430% damage all the time? And blast/charge are almost useless until maxed, but infighting mastery maxes at 73 if you max it first.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Since when can you go to Ksquare at level 30? O_O I thought it was 35-50.

I think 2 minutes is horribly exaggerated, but i'm sticking with blast being better overall. If only advanced infighting increased the range of CSB and BSB like heavy weapon mastery does for flamethrower. :/ The damage lost from not getting advanced infighting is compensated by blast, and your out of energy mob kill move will still be SSK even with max AI. CSB will just be for moving large amounts of mobs and BSB for medium mob sized damage. Their use doesn't change, only the damage, which makes it less valuable overall. I think both builds are viable choices since i've experimented with both. (SP resets were out at the time i was 77, so i experimented with pure AI vs blast)

3. Default

Also about AI, is it fixed? I heard there was a glitch that instead of making your damage +x% it turned it into x%, making the attacks much weaker.

4. Default

That was only a bug in KMST and it was fixed. It never had an appearance in the official server.

5. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

I...thought it was? I can't remember, honestly. You may be right.
    I VERY rarely used sskick. Spamming elbow > csb and sskick. I just prefer the idea of being constantly strong as soon as possible, rather than having a useless skill until it hits 4 monsters, and another useless skill that doesn't last that long until max. Maybe infighting mastery > then your build, rather than my suggestion of stun mastery (meh. not as crucial post-bb) would be the optimal leveling strategy.

6. Default

You can enter Kerning Square as early as 15. You just can't do the quests until 35.

7. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Updated slightly. Orb > snatch and fundamentals is prioritized.

8. Default

Make the vid yet ? :D

9. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It's being rendered right now. Thread should be up in a while. Depends if i like the finished product enough to just upload it or if i need to make revisions. One revision means it will be up late tonight. :X

10. Water
    IGN: TheLolSniper
    Server: Windia
    Level: 64
    Job: lolbolts
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: Unity

A question about Improved HP:

Does it work like it used to and increase HP on level-up or is it a flat bonus to your HP? I'm 37 now with max Mastery and 1 CSB, and I'm planning to max Crit and CSB and get 6 Booster before adding Imp HP (so the earliest I can start on it with my build is around 50).

Edit: With the reasoning that basically nothing in 2nd job will require a 20% HP bonus to survive/effectively train at.

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

You can add into it whenever you want and not miss out on anything.

12. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

It's a good idea to max improved hp last.

13. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Updated the 4th job build to get 10 SI at early 15x, rather than not at all.

14. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

where's snatch in the build?

EDIT: and where/which rebalancing patch did you see that Orb is better than DS?

15. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Fixed.

Uh, the one that orb got buffed in? I dunno.

16. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

So how much better is Orb after this rebalancing patch?

17. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Joetang gave me the impression that it was better in every situation, dunno for sure though.

18. Default

Hello :)
    Was wondering if anyone is doing a special build for ultimate explorer-brawlers.

I'm planning on doing tranformation first at 70, so I can take off those set equips at 77, since I'm just wearing them for the speed buff xD
    Then I'll be doing energy charge > Brawling mastery > dice > blast > stun mastery > drain.

Thoughts about this? :)

I also have a question about your 4th job build. It's a minor thing though:
    Why not 1 snatch at 121 and +3 DS at 122? And Demolition instead of Time leap?
    Also: When is barrage even needed? Only in the 20 seconds you aren't in STrans right or am I missing somthing? That would mean level 30 vs lvl 1 raises your dps with ((362%/246%)-1)*(20s/200s) = 4.7%. While demolition: ((410%/294%)-1)*(180s/200s) = 35.5%

19. GLADIGATORS
    usa

For UA's all you have to do is get skills that affect your ability to sharkwave. Dice/transform for haste and attack being the top priority imo. The rest you get in whatever order you want. I don't know how much brawling mastery would affect UA's since i don't know how heavily dependent on sharkwave they are at early 3rd job.

For 4th job...

Those two levels are whatever. You could interchange the two and it wouldn't make a difference. Some people don't see the utility in snatch, but after using it in LHC i'm going to put points in it earlier than i anticipated.

And oh, i meant to put demolition somewhere in there. That's what most people do nowadays since demolition doesn't completely suck d'ick at level 1.

Barrage is useful for the invincibility and KB. In pot cooldown situations, it is invaluable.

20. Default

The cooldown on normal Transform is way too long and you'll find yourself back to your normal speed/jump most of the time (though with the new rings this shouldn't be too much of a problem). This can also be somewhat relieved if you have Dash, which is good when moving from one mob to another.

Also, I'd max Dice before Brawling Mastery, as I believe you'll be spamming Sharkwave all the way to 120 anyway, only using CSB/BSB to mob the monsters.

===

So... is Energy Orb any good at LHC? I don't think I'll be able to find a DS20 book anytime soon so I'm thinking of going EO after Pirate's Revenge. :\