Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1. Default

I don't know really, but it really looks cool (Graphicaly, its nothing like any other skill in Maple); it's very detailed.

2. Default

Since Dual Bladers are technically considered adventurers, will you be able to make a level 30 Dual Blade with the Maple Life Package? Use it, create a thief, and advance to Dual Blade?

3. Default

Yeah, that's the attack. It initially does an attack and then you get a buff.

4. Default

Not sure. Although these guys are technically an adventurer, you do have to click on a different icon in the character selection screen to create a dual blade. So they are an adventurer, and at the same time they are not an adventurer. I don't believe DB will be available for Maple Life right away - if at all.

5. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

No.
    Well that was very late.

6. Default

Kyo (Spadow) cleared this up in his latest blog post. You can't use maple life/create a pre-rogue.

7. Default

Okay, so I was just remembering back to the first Dual Blades extraction, and there were 2 sets of each job, presumed to mean that dual blades had two advancement courses.

Is this still the case? What does each course entail?

8. Default

I'm not understanding how you reached that conclusion. I have always stated that Dual Blade was a singular job but that it was a branch off of the rogue class. Meaning you start off as a rogue would but eventually change to a Dual Blade.

9. Default

Hmm... I remember seeing two sets of second and third spoilers in one topic...

I also think I might have read the other part on spadows blog when this was new.

10. Default

Maybe you're referring to II and II+? III and III+?

They're just different level ranges for the same class.

I --> II --> II+ --> III --> III+ --> IV

There is no split.

11. Default

Did Throns REALLY need more buff range? I mean really. It already had ultimate range, what do they want now? buff-range where you can buff on the spot and covers the entire map?

Any progress with how thorns works? I know it's basically SE, but does that mean it overrides it and basically makes SE not as important anymore? It doesn't look like it stacked in that one video...

12. Default

Yeah that is what I'm referring to. What does each one mean? I mean... do they not follow the traditional 10, 30, 70, 120?

13. Default

It's just buff range, it doesn't really matter as much as buffing the skill instead.

14. Default

Look at the skill tables again - spoiler headings.

15. Default

16. Default

Well, yay for being able to park a Thorns mule next to the SE, HB, and HS mules people already use...

17. Default

chances are people will just keep the dual blader as their main. they deal more dps afterall amirite?

damage whores ftw? :X

I'm interested in the skills that haven't been discovered what exactly they do yet.

18. Default

Can someone clarify something here?

Final Cut is the Pierce-like skill right? and Sudden Raid is the Ultimate-like AoE attack?

Why the hell they put a 100 Seconds delay on final Cut if Sudden Raid is the one that needs it ?

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Final cut is only pierce like in that it does a lot of damage and you have to charge it up. The fact that it provides a damage increasing buff (and a significant one, apparently) warrants a cooldown on it.