Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Fixed. Cash shop mastery books and golden temple says hi.

2. Default

Cash Shop Trade, Perma NX, Cash Item Refund says hi to you too.

3. Default

Now I'm afraid of what the Legend Archer will be. Since every new class they've added has pretty much outshined the original class, I'm scared that we're going to be seeing some crazy ass archers that will hit 2x what normal archers do now.

4. Default

Yeah they'll probably get like Super Sharp Eyes, that only affects them and Increases crit by 50% chance, and 500% damage. and start with a passive crit of 60% chance and 200% damage.

Joking aside, i'm still not too sure on dualbladers.

We know a good chunk about them, we know they have some seemingly broken skills as compared to the rest of the classes, and that they have tremendously low hp, with which they have some defensive skills but not a solid enough defensive skill to prevent common deaths without extreme washing.

As with most classes we'll have to see the real application of their skills, and their hp problem in a true server, before this class is declared all out broken.

5. Default

I can only believe that they will get some sort of SuperSE or Shadow Partner + Hurricane.

6. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Are you implying that I was implying Nexon Korea was greedy? Because I assure you, that was not my intention, nor did I mean to imply NexonKR is a terrible company, but lets be real, they certainly can do much better.

I do not want to get off topic here, I am just really worried how broken this can be with all the factors I mentioned, and I seriously hope that something is done about Thorns, I am however happy to see the updates to the damage dealing skills, as this is suppose to be a damage dealing class. Although I'm disappointed with how much they buffed the mobbing skills, I was hoping that would remain a Shadowers cup of tea.
    Last edited by MorbidMagus; 2010-02-22 at 02:48 PM.

7. Default

I don't understand, the only possible complaint I would have would be the seperate cash shops. But if they removed that they wouldn't have much revenue to begin with. kMS doesn't even have 2x cards to "corrupt" it's players, and yet they can reach 200 in the matter of 2 months.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Cash shop trade encourages NX spending. Permanent NX don't matter as much since koreans switch outfits before they would normally expire. The last thing i don't know about.

9. Default

I can't wait to see how this class ends up. I've never been so excited about a job in MS before. xd
    Still kinda raged at the fact they use 1 dagger and 1 blade though, considering the name of the class is DUAL BLADE. Meh!

10. Default

I just wish they didn't look so stupid with the blade equipped. Also the skills look good in themselves, but the maple char looks so out of place doing the jumps and twists... Maple needs a graphical revamp for these kinds of new ideas.

11. Default

i can see Legendary archer being the only class that could possibly reach 100% crits. That would be quite sad...

Buffed up the already outstanding damage. They were doing 10k's per hit already, wait till GMS gets this... All hell will break loose.

12. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

Wait for the Corsair legend...

13. Default

Take it to the limit
    break all the boundaries
    two blades one class

14. Default

I can allready Imagine it... They wil ride a giant robot and hit 300k to all mobs in the map every 2 seconds

15. Default

I was thinking more aircraft carrier instead... With Flying gaviotas that can be spammed constantly that do more than 100k damage...

16. Default

People seem quick to forget Evan. :|
    If Nexon follows the pattern of leaving one class in the dust, I'd expect the Pirate Legend to suck balls. They hate them, remember?

17. Default

This. Just because we have one supreme class invented to potentially put all others to shame, it doesn't mean all legendaries or heroes or whatever else you want to call them will be as ridiculous as this one. Aran for example are pretty close to tied with Heroes and I've already shown Evan are weaker than AM. However, like many have said, this is pretty crazy and a bit unusual for NoK...

18. Default

Meh. I also can't help but feel that Evans were totally half-assed after seeing Arans and Dual Bladers. Arans are a great class and well designed around the combo system. Dual Bladers get new weapons and...pretty much pwn every other class. Evans are just regular Mages with a dragon which might as well be a CS effect. They could have done SO MUCH with the Dragon but they instead rushed the class to have it released and earn more money.

19. Default

Doesn't their overall speed suck balls too?