Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

i noticed from joetang's dps thread about dualbladers that triple was a lot higher then fatal blow . hopefully now that fatal can be on par with triple . although now triple can hit 3 monsters at once like branish. this really just got more interesting.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Are you serious? Chains of hell is their major 1v1 damage skill on all bosses.

3. Default

*starts saving NX for mass HP washing*

4. Default

he editted his calculations after this buff patch, now fatal blow outdamages triple stab 1on1 however triple stab still wins where there is more than 1 monster

5. Default

HP is overrated. They have enough.

6. Default

Really?!

7. Default

When I wrote that I still assumed CoH didn't work at immobile monsters, just found that it does. The whole "has to be in Dark Sight" thing is probably to limit them a little because you can't use potions in Dark Sight (though you can still be healed) and to avoid touch damage. 250% * 12 * 1.5 (assuming the Blade has half of the Dagger ATT) = 4500% in a single attack, not counting critical hits(because I don't know how this class hit criticals), is pretty insane.

8. Perma-Banned

IGN: I quit MS
    Server: but don't
    Level: see
    Job: why people
    Guild: exaggerate about
    Alliance: it...

son of a btch...

9. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

....Idiots..

WTP@ THORNS, THAT SKILL NEEDS NERFED, NOT BUFFED.

10. Default

It's just buffing the range. And the range increase really isn't that big of a deal when it comes to a buff.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

All party buffs should have tempest range and weapon booster speed in my opinion.

12. Mercury Straight Male
    Kansas

The fact that they are buffing it in anyway and not nerfing it when it is obviously overpowered is what gets me ticked, did you see the bishop hitting 150k Criticals with it? and from the video's that have surfaced, it seems it stacks with SE as well. Imagine how fast Horntail runs will be, Pink Bean runs would actually be possible, They are going to have to make a beyond powerful boss so that the game isn't even MORE easy then it already is.

End game better be hard as hell for them.
    Last edited by MorbidMagus; 2010-02-22 at 12:42 PM.

13. Default

bla bla rage bla bla wait until the class is finalized

14. Default

The class is finalized on the 25th, so it should really all be coming together real soon.

15. Default

Wait a second, I thought the effect on Thorns was halving the critical rate on those jobs with already critical skills (Nl's and BM for example) and then stacking its 35%+ critical chance over it. If the job didn't have a critical skill, they'd just get the 35% critical chance. That way, it didn't sound so game breaking to me. But if it doesn't halve a thing and the buff stacks with SE, thats just plain unfair with any class without a pasive critical skill (Mainly adventurer warriors and mages)

16. Mercury Straight Male
    Kansas

If, they fix the class.

We have less then 3 days before this hits the real server, and considering who runs the game, Im not hopeful.

@above, that would be much better, but its still an exponential increase in damage to ranged classes, and gives classes without Innate critical with SE+Thorns a 50% chance to hit critical, with a 390% increase in damage. This isn't counting an Adventurer ring.
    Last edited by MorbidMagus; 2010-02-22 at 01:30 PM.

17. Default

Nexon Korea and Nexon America are not the same companies.

18. Mercury Straight Male
    Kansas

Never said they were.

19. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

This is frigging bs.

I DON'T SEE NEXON BUFFING EVANS THAT MUCH!

20. Default

You implied that the company running it was terrible, Nexon Korea actually does a decent job without being greedy fyi.