IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

and why not PSIGenix again?

Anyway, I'm kinda sad Isaac is leaving. And that some neat-o feats we got are gone now.

Lets see what happens.

2. Default

Register first. Then Identify. Then connect.

3. Default

Oh duh, I forgot to authenticate before I tried.

4. Default

I just looked through your posts and could've sworn I saw it earlier, but can't find it now. What's the gamesurge network address?

5. Default

New IRC Server = Lame.
    LF>Old one back.

6. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

You have to register on GameSurge's website.

7. Default

We don't need the old one back. Just one that is run like a real irc network with NICKSERV.

Anyone looking to join: http://www.gamesurge.net/createaccount/

8. Default

Gamesurge? Heh, that was the the first server I ever went on for IRC...

Anyway... It's sad to see you go, Isaac. I joined around the time you started doing extractions, and I really liked your Lab posts. Most people aren't comfortable sharing that much about themselves online, so it was interesting to read about what led you here.

Plus, both you and Erich have made me really want to try out the .hack games, and once I deal with my backlog I think I'll start... And you and Mira have made me want to replay GS, which I might get around to someday. XD

9. Default

Are you sure there isn't a better option? It's annoying the way that people can't have their normal nick :(

10. Default

[17:12]<Mitch_>yeah i is upset about that but all the argueing in the world isnt going to get the old irc back[17:12]<Fiel>Very true, Mitch
    Doubt it.

My guess: Something dramatic happened last night that involved BD that they aren't telling us about.

11. Default

UGH, I hate this new server. I can't even view the IRC because it changed my password that I "authorized" to something that I don't even know. It isn't the one in the email.

I AM NOT AMUSED

12. Neon Atom
    IGN: xLoveHatex
    Server: Khaini
    Level: RIP
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: TurtleHeroes
    Alliance: KhainiHeroes

Is it just me or are some posts missing? I could've sworn the olympics thread were longer, and that there was another thread that butterfli made that had a different title. =\

Just a case of slightly out of date backed up database? (or me missing something having just gone out of town for a good portion of the weekend..)

----

Isaac's checking back here + posting every so often right?

13. Default

We all have lives that need attending.

14. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

I knew it was a matter of time, Isaac. You were getting less and less active.

You are a great man. You'll definitely come back, though, whether it be in a month or year. Everyone does (except some few scattered people, but yeah).

Good luck in real life.

15. Default

Sad face...