Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Server!

1. Default

oh now i see why i was getting 404 error xD. well new server is always good, hope SP keep doing the good job.

and Isaac i wish all of good for you, you will always be a kind of legend on the maple world, i trasnlated some of your guides to Brazilian portuguese over the past years. i will miss the maple story you used to write =[

2. Default

Thank you. I usually never back up anything I post.

3. Meme Oppressor Bi Transgender - Female to Male
    IGN: AyakoChan
    Server: E. Luna
    Level: 209
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Labylicious
    Farm: Youjo
    uk

Anyway why is the funhouse, angry dome, etc and some several threads gone?
    And one of my friends in my list not there?

4. Default

The site move was done with a slightly older backup.

5. Default

You were a great part of the community. A really important one. By losing you, the community is losing a big part of it. But yeah, as you said, everyone has to do it, sooner or later.

Good luck with everything in your life. We'll miss you and your Maple's stories and Strategywiki updates dearly.
    Last edited by Combattente; 2010-02-21 at 04:16 AM.

6. Default

Bye Isaac, we sure as corn will finish the VN in your memory, though the last chapters might suck without your leadership. I apologize for the untimely mental support, but I've been meaning to thank all of Southperry's moderation team for the work so far, especially Fiel and Isaac, my two most respected chinchillas. Good luck with everything, and remember to always be chinchilling!

EDIT: Also, sad to see that things have come to this, but at least our forums are in the right hands now. I'll pray tonight for SP not to fall apart.
    Last edited by Kalovale; 2010-02-21 at 04:40 AM.

7. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

Bye Issac, i guess its an end of an era. i will miss your presance.

8. Default

That's what it seems like to me, too. It's almost depressing, really. I definitely feel some kind of missed presence (or...will). :|

Blah.

EDIT: Ryan's account is gone. Lol.

9. Default

i love you isaac and i shall miss you long time. thanks for the fish too.

so, the new server, did this fix the issue about some people having more power than the owner?

10. Default

o.O there was never an issue with that to begin with.

11. Default

my bad, thanks for the answer

12. Default

I'll miss seeing Isaac around. So have a good life in college and beyond, man. And wherever life's endeavors may take you.

13. Default

Cya Isaac~

This explains why I was getting 404 errors. -Goes to delete the "/forum" part out of the link....-

14. Default

I was getting 404 error too, thought something was wrong with SP so I just tried southperry.net and got in, finally!

Oh sad to see that Isaac is leaving, I thought something was up since you haven't really posted much in a long time.

15. Default

with the database...couldn't you just grab the most current one and replace it?

16. Default

Wow that was a pretty severe rollback. Good job though, Paul.

AIN'T GOT NO LOVE FO ISAAC, ABANDONIN' OUR BUTTS.

17. Neon Atom
    IGN: Hellstinger
    Server: Broa
    Level: 250
    Job: F/P Archmage
    Guild: Kingliner/Onmyouji
    Farm: Melody
    canada

Can say Isaac will be missed. But with the bulldog who knows what will happen.

18. Default

Please not GameSurge. GameSurge's services are different from every other IRC network I've been on, which means things like my auto-identify and auto-ghost scripts don't work.