Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Septher
    Server: vengeance
    Level: 172
    Job: ShAHHHdower

This is not a pit.

2. Default

And because level 7x pure Rain rangers could get upwards of 40%/hour there. Dunno about the other area mobbers except that I/Ls would be stuck with thunderbolt.

3. Default

It happened to me already. I just walked abit to the right and I fell down to Valley of Heroes. And no, these are not similar exp to himes.

4. Default

I just hold heal to bypass those teleporters. :/

Even with the statue teleporter, it's pretty annoying to go back up.

5. Harrisonized

I can get about the same EXP/Time ratio at Typhons as at Newties. Even without the broken egg drop, I am still able to regain my money.

6. Default

How does everyone mob up the typhons? I tried standing at that one safe spot once, but I couldn't keep more than like five typhons on my screen at once.

7. Harrisonized

That's the problem. You're standing on the safe spot. Having good spawn requires you to move around. Good speed pots are also required to keep the training pace. (Well, when typhon eggs still dropped them... I used them a lot. I don't use any now, but I don't really care...)

Most people, in order to gain a faster training pace, lack the skills it takes to play their class to its fullest extent. I stayed back using Mist in many different locations, so naturally, when typhons came out, I experimented with a way to cycle the map, since I realized it's potential for cheap Meteo training. (I'm so cheap I stuck to spiders from 100~130, but after I got sick of them, I found that typhons were a great alternative.) I'm appalled that so many lazy people are just camping out at Newties these days.

Preparation:
    Bring extra pots. Red pots. You will need these in case you fall off the map.
    Bring speed pots. You'll need these to save you time climbing ropes.
    Bring Hundreds and Hundreds of Mana Bulls. You'll make the money back so don't worry about it.
    Bring Unagis. You're Mana and HP won't fall at the same rate.

Map Arrangement:
    1. The safe spot is your base. This is where you will cast your first meteo when you enter the map.
    2. From the safe spot, use Meteo until there is about six spawn left. When that happens, use seal and climb up the ladder slightly right of you.
    3. When you reach the top of the map, teleport to the left and use a Meteo. Then teleport right and jump off. You should land on a platform to the top right of the 'safe spot'.
    4. From that spot, use Meteo again, and teleport to the left.
    5. Cycle to the safe spot. Now you should have about 15~18 spawn at the safe spot. The spawn will decrease slowly, usually 1 every few casts. So just stay at the safe spot and spam Meteo until there are 6 typhons left. Then go back to step two.

Falling Prevention
    1. Here's where your extra red pots come in. Usually around steps 3~4 is when you might fall off the map.
    2. The best way to prevent this is to 'hug' a typhon before every meteo cast. Otherwise, hug one of those map obstacles that deal 7~8 damage.
    3. However, if you DO happen to fall off, stare at the mini map, and when you fall just above that bottom most platform (the one with the portal on it), start tapping the red pots, using two per second. This will make you hit the bottom of the map. Wait for those aggravated typhons to come down, and meteo them to death. Then CC and CC back. You should have plenty of spawn up top after this. That brings you to step three of 'Map Arrangement'.

It's pretty good exp. It's faster for me than Newties because I have a really low leveled Meteo. (I added it to 3 just yesterday, before it was only 1), so I three-hit them. IDK how the EXP is if you can two-hit them. It might be slower if you can two hit them though, but I can't say for sure, since I still three-hit them, and four-hit newties. However, I know it will definitely be EASIER if you can two-hit them.

That's it. Go and try it. It brings a change from your regular training.

8. Default

Just to make it perfect, you can go into the cash shop or mts to make it faster and easier to cc when in the next channel. acts like a cc in the same channel.

9. Default

Going in to the Cash Shop/MTS lags most people.

I'm gonna be training here when I get to level 70ish on my Hunter.

if that guide is right, 60% per hour?

10. Water
    IGN: TheLolSniper
    Server: Windia
    Level: 64
    Job: lolbolts
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: Unity

I fell off the map at Dangerous Croco II the other day. You have to get bumped by a Necki for it to work though, and you get teleported elsewhere on the map if you move at all. :\

But hey, just another thing for me to try to do when I go to CK today. :D

11. Electron
    IGN: TogTheGreat
    Server: Scania
    Level: 145
    Job: I/L ArchMage
    Guild: Ace The River

this happened to me the first day CW was out, lol... nice to see others have suffered the same fate :p

12. Harrisonized

Where did you get 60% an hour? wtp?
    First of all, typhons are Lv 100, so you shouldn't be there at Level 70.
    Secondly, I get the same exp METEOING Newties or Typhons. Meteo. I'm pretty sure you won't have that at Level 70, nor on an archer. Sorry to burst your bubble.

13. Default

AR build. Considering you can get 10-15% an hour at Kru/Capt, and their exp/hp is horrid, it's not too far out there.

I'd be worried about level multiplier though. At level 80, you'd only be at 80% power on them. It's like having a 20 attack nerf, and no one likes that.