Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default [1.2.291] Traditional Extraction

저의 노력의 산물을 불펌해 가시는 분들로 인해, 이제부터 인소야에서는 이미지가 표시되지 않습니다.

1. 퍼갈때 반드시 출처(southperry.net)를 적어주세요.
    2. 이 문서를 이용한 상업적 이용은 금지합니다.
    이것만 지켜준다면 어떠한 곳으로 퍼가도 상관없습니다!

Character

Item

Map

Mob

NPC

Quest

UI
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-07-09 at 09:16 PM.

2. Default

wooohooooo

edit:no new world map/map changes?
    Last edited by Saar331; 2010-02-18 at 01:12 PM.

3. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

I wouldn't mind that face accessory..

Damn, nevermind, Thief only..

4. Default

More info on those cash item scrolls. Are they really to increase the max skill level of some dual blade skills?

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

+53 attack shields (Legendary Daggers)?! What is this I don't even..... That's far more powerful than a godly scrolled Dragon Khandjar/Maple Shield.

6. Default

I like the ninja masks seems that that will be their 'Item.' Though I don’t see why they are limiting it to thieves only seems like they would make more money if they opened it up but oh well. I like the owl themed ninjas also. Maybe one day they can meet up the raven ninjas.
    Oh an about time they thought about giving the install section a use in the cash shop…

7. Helium Atom

IGN: GunsOnly
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: Leaf
    Alliance: Honorbond

Maybe that's what DUAL blade means. TWO baldes. TWO weapons. ALOT of extra attack.
    which also makes sense because if it's tagged as Legendary Dagger it means shadowers cant wear it. still, this job looks more and more like a shadower on steroids that left his defense at home (can wear daggers+alot of xtra Watt, has a bunch of high dmg skills, but probably have the HP of a bandit without the defense of a bandit (fake, MG))
    Last edited by Blup; 2010-02-18 at 01:57 PM.

8. Default

I think he means its imbalanced. Having 2 weapons does not entitle you to have that much of an advantage over everyone else.

9. Default

This is their advantage over everyone else. They do have major drawbacks too:

1. Hardly any defensive skills
    2. Consumes mana like no tomorrow
    3. Lower HP

10. Default

Where does it say they are shields?

I'm willing to say that the weapon attack on those daggers is so low because, unlike knucklers, you need to wear 2 of the same weapon for maximum power (and maybe even to be able to fight)

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

It's far stronger than the attack shields they give to Shadowers. Add in the fact they use a main dagger as strong as a normal Shadower, their base damage will be WAY higher than Shadowers. Then we add in Shield ATK scrolls and Dual Bladers will have more than a 30-40 weapon attack lead over godly Shadowers. THEN there's the Dual Blade Shadow Partner. What' there left for Shadowers to claim? Nothing at all.

12. Default

So how exactly are these Legendary Daggers equipped? Two seperately, one = two, with regular dagger, I don't quite get it.

No other skill changes in terms of rebalancing?
    Last edited by Chilly; 2010-02-18 at 02:14 PM.

13. Default

Did anyone else notice the 2 pendant slots . . . ? 2nd pendant slot has a "C" or something similar to the copyright logo/symbol on the side.

14. Default

Is that Kaede KMS style?

edit: oh, it's not. Hmm, does open the idea that they will use Kaede as a part of the Dual Blades stuff.
    Last edited by Sarah; 2010-02-18 at 02:21 PM.

15. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

So... No STR builds for Dual Blades? :/

16. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

That second Pendant slot is made available through a cash item. KMS has had it for a while, and we were actually expecting this to be released in GMS by now.

17. Default

The formulas aren't part of the WZ files, right? Dual Blades could have a formula adjusting for more WA.

18. Default

It would be sweet as sugar if Nexon fixed these new adventurer classes so having both stats built up was a requirement. pineapple statless. pineapple 'em.

19. Default

That's correct. The only way we can know what the formula is would be asking a person who plays KMST to show us their stat window.

20. Default

People need to stop posting how unbalanced and how unfair this class is until all the information is there.

Yeah, they have more WA, but we don't know if they have the same formula
    Yeah, there are mastery scrolls in the CS, but we don't know if there's going to be quests to raise the skill levels as well.

Calm down until we know everything. It's like just recently with fixing battleship cannon. Because they mentioned some bugs they were fixing in the patch, everyone assumed it meant there would be no more bug fixes, including battleship. Lo and behold, there it was in the patch notes.