IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Looks like 1100 to me, yeah.

2. Default

I know the level 10 was added a patch or two ago.

3. Default

That seriously looks like a cross between that owl themed ninja and a spy from TF2.

4. Default

This is different. Its in the cash shop. Which means you can pay for it. Which means ANOTHER STUPID ADVANTAGE TO NX WHICH I CANT CHARGE.

/* Yes, I am grumpy about not being able to charge NX */

EDIT: I am very exited about the whole owl thing... It seems awesome... I like owls..

5. Default

I was saying don't make assumptions based on what you know already. Just because you CAN get them from the CS doesn't mean you have to. Chances are since Nexon Korea has no history of limiting players with anything much more than pets by making them buy CS items, so I think they'll be some other way to get the skills. And if you get the skills all the same, what difference does it make? That's right, you saved money.

Of course, if it is CS only, sorry bro.

6. Default

It's obviously not a CS only item since they exist in non-CS form.

7. Default

I wouldn't mind a triple throw 30 100% chance mastery book... :p

8. Default

Oh, I see it now.

I would say that this is a good way to prevent some inflation though. See the prices on Aran skill books?

9. Default

No. Only the Dual Blade class can equip it. The Legendary Daggers belong in a slot which regular Shadowers do not have in their equip window.

10. Default

I'm guessing how it's like the dragon equips are mage only, but regular mages have no slot to put them in?

Also, I'm assuming dragon khanjar prices will inflate a bit before this class is released because people will think they'll work with dual blade, and then soon after the release people will realize they don't and deflate when everyone sells them to buy the better blades. Or people will just sell their khanjars from the start. Either way, I can buy back my stolen dragon khnajr for less. :P

I'm not playing this class for at least a month after its put in GMS. I'd rather train my bandit during that time.

11. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Bubble bursting time:
    *cough*
    Legendary daggers have their own scrolls, meaning 5 Atk scrolls(10,30) and 2 atk(60,70)
    :/
    Last edited by Bomber; 2010-02-18 at 10:33 PM.

12. Default

"
    타임리스 코션
    Legendary Dagger - Thieves only
    Required Level: 120
    Required DEX: 25
    Required LUK: 290
    Weapon Attack: +53
    "

I seriously hope that 25 DEX is a typo. Otherwise, there are going to be alot of DEXless Dual Bladers.

13. Default

In JMS maybe.

14. Default

Somehow I doubt they'll be killing it that often.

Also, I think the 100% CS Mastery Scrolls are only for the Dual Bladers.