Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Not comparable. There's a pretty good chance that Nexon saw all of the peaching or recieved some angry tickets/forum posts and fixed it, since there was a day between the two posts

2. Default

Where is spadow anyways? XD

Anyways, judging by his blog, I believe the story afterwards is as follows: you are recruited to kill the Dark Lord, Jin. After defeating him at what it looks like level 30, you side with him to take down the organization that you were originally working for, using the traits and techniques that you were taught against then.

This could explain why there are creatures with owls and dual blades. This will be a fun story.

3. Default

I believe the required dex is a typo there. Not like it matters, because we won't be wearing Timeless weapons for a while anyway. :P

Also, why is the extra pendant slot only available to Dual Blades?

4. Default

Or they just didn't mention it because that wasn't a general bug section. They just mentioned the fixes to episode 1 there, not all the bugs being fixed.

5. Default

Just wondered, what happened to the translation thing at the top of these threads?

6. Default

Untradable, thieves only? Class sucks.

7. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

How your teacher expects you to defeat the Dark Lord at level 30 is beyond my imagination...

8. Default

No Blades for level 10 or 20? Meh...

I was also hoping that the face accessories weren't going to give attack. Kind of stupid...

9. Default

I sent in a ticket as soon as I saw Cannon wasn't in the bug fix list. Other Sairs I know in game bombarded with tickets as well, even on characters that weren't corsairs (just to spam their box).

The forums I know of that posted the patch information had uproars of "STILL NO CANNON FIX!"

Although Nexon doesn't communicate with us much, I'm sure they lurk around popular forums every now and then, especially during patch notices.

It may just be coincidence, but I find it very strange that they magically added that one bug fix on the list after they already posted their bug fixes. Especially since they added nothing else , it adds doubt to the the "maybe they weren't done with the list when they posted it" theory. The fact that they didn't mential DK's beholder or Bucc's Snatch also seems like they just read comments and realized, since those are affected by simular glitches.

That aside, I do agree with what you said. I just thought it was a pretty abad analogy. A better one would be the uroar over how broken everyone thought Buccs were.

10. Default

The extra pendant slot is available to every character. That is only how the character equipment screen looks for Dual Blades when they have the pendant expansion.

11. Default

But that wasn't their list of bugs. That was their list of changes to episode 1, which included a few bug fixes for it. No where until the patch notes was their any 'bug fix' sections.

12. Default

1. Please get back on topic
    2. Take this to PMs
    3. Create a post for it in the general section

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I can tell this is going to be the most popular class nexon korea has made so far.

14. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

How much HP is that @ lvl 30?

15. Default

Oh yeah sorry

Anywho, I really hope that those skill books aren't CS only. It doesn't really affect GMS that much since we have MTS so it's not much different from buying a skillbook via a shop, but still it sucks for KMS.

16. Default

Level 5 Triple Stab: 175% Damage hitting ~max 380
    Max Range ~217 (I give it around 232 before defense)
    Which is to say it's fairly consistent with a nude Rogue wearing a 100% Reef Claw.

17. Default

It looks like around 1,100 or so. It's a fair a mount.

18. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

1,100 it's quite good. I don't see them having a lot of HP problems. Maybe just as a Shadower then.