Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I wouldn't say that it's safe to say that. You'll have to wait until a video comes out that shows it. Either way, this skill is strong.

660 + 1740 = 2400ms Base Attack Speed + whatever speed updated Dark Sight is (120ms maybe?)

Presumably, both speeds are reduced by Booster, but it is possible only the attack and not the chain is reduced.
    With Thorns, average damage becomes 302.5% per hit. Combine that with 1.5x for Mirror Image.
    We achieve 453.75% per hit. 6 Dagger hits 6 Blade hits, and speed is approximately at least 2085ms.
    They achieve 1305.8%/s Dagger + Blade. This does not consider Final Cut's damage bonus nor SE.

Using the same stats as a character from Dusk's DPS thread, a Dual Blader achieves 104 843 Damage Per Second with Thorns, Mirror Image, and without SE or Final Cut... Though I may have forgotten a Warrior Elixir for this range.
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2010-02-21 at 08:23 PM.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yeah ok, new idea for buccaneer balancing.

Demolition be made to work outside of super transform, super transform made to give +50 passive w.att when activated, and CSB to have it's charge time the same as pierces as well as hitting 6 mobs.

After that, we'll be close to being even with other classes.

3. Default

Part of the problem with that is CSB would become overpowered in second job. I would say something closer to the lines of improve Demo and Snatch damages so they're actually useful while Super Transformed, and make them usable (not just physically usable, but usefully usable) but weaker outside of ST.

4. Default

So Chains of Hell is their main single target skill then since it works on immobile monsters too. Pretty much kills Demolition and Assassinate.

5. Default

I'd say it kicks Brandish too, among other jobs' single target skills.

6. Default

Why would you want Demo outside of ST when there's already Barrage and whatnot?

Just make Demo's delay 1500ms or so, and allow "pretend-stun" to work on bosses for Stun Mastery, and you're good.

Edit: In fact, if Stun Mastery + SE remains bugged as it is, just the second part raises your average DPS with SE to over 150000. That's higher than NLs.
    Last edited by Russt; 2010-02-21 at 08:39 PM.

7. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I wonder how they would fare at BF.

@ above: Double speed = double DPS? Yeah sure why not.

8. Default

What they need to do for Vipers is add stun to Screw Punch, speed up Demolition and Barrage, and give a slight damage boost to all of the 4th job skills.

9. GLADIGATORS
    usa

And none of that "decreasing damage with energy orb" crap.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

No. Not enough

Change Stun Critical Mastery to Passive Critical, values unchanged. Better boosts in Transformed states including longer duration, 6 hit but weaker CSB, overall sped up attacks, maybe a power boost here and there, and we're set.

*Yes. Change Energy Orb's Chain Lightning crap effect and make it full 900% per hit. Buccaneers/Vipers should be stupidly strong in an Energy Charged state, and beastly when Transformed.

11. Default

Oh! And increased range for Screw Punch. Distance it takes to hit a monster and the distance you go when you hit a monster. I hate using Screw Punch thinking I'm close enough when I'm like 1 pixel away from being close enough. It's annoying as f'uck. If they made Screw Punch send you even a little bit farther than it does already, it'd help more with mobile bosses and it'd help with training quite a bit.

12. Default

Stun Mastery V2: Allows you to perform a critical attack with a certain success rate. When attacking a stunned enemy, success rate is boosted. 20% success rate, 60% on stunned enemies, critical damage +60%

That alone would put you well above Heroes with SE, or between Heroes and Spear DrKs if Stun Mastery is fixed.

But this is a skill table thread, not a MapleAdditions thread. Maybe we should shush.
    Last edited by Russt; 2010-02-21 at 08:52 PM.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Sorry. Us Buccaneers are antsy for what Rebalance v2 for Pirates will bring.

Anywho, I think we should wait until a Pap video comes out before declaring how hax Dual Blades truly are. That's always a good measure of DPS for any class.

14. Default

Anyone else notice the crazy reach of Chains of Hell? I hope that's a glitch, 'cause this class is seriously putting Shadowers and Buccs to shame. Their assassinate is far better, plus they get SP.

Looks like their final cut buff doesn't stack with SP. SP does half of the original damage apparently. The multiplier is 122% apparently for whatever level FC he has.

15. Default

Did not see that chains of Hell did 12 hits in one attack; 24 with SP. L> sped up demolition cause at the moment, it probably gets 1 hit off by the time chains of hell can get 2-3. I is very sad buccaneer =(

is there a video where there is NO hp washing? most of the vids i see makes their HP seem high due to free NX stuffs in KMST. mabe their hp is so lol that it would take them a while to do any severe rampaging on DPM.

16. Default

Chains of Hell's speed should be around the same as Demo, unless I'm missing something.

There is the somewhat weighty fact that it makes 3 times as many numbers.

17. Default

Chains of Hell's Base Speed is lower than Demolitions Faster (2) Speed.

18. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: ixSheng
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Nightlord
    Guild: Regulate

damn this sucks... they will be bad at HT unless that stack ability works some serious wonders on dmg recieved..