Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. xDae

Default So, what did you guys do today?

I know every kind of forum has these and Im not being original. But Ive always loved sharing my day and getting info on my buddy's from other servers

Well I blew up my 4th zhelm, and currently APQ'ing my butt off to afford more Helm Dex scrolls

How about you guys?

2. Default

I watched the entire cell-saga of dragonball Z yesterday & today. Currently I am wondering what I'm doing around here at 2:30 am.

3. Default

Rode in a car 10 hours, ate food, went on the computer.

I guess that means APQ works then, I'd heard it was broken by 0.56 but I haven't been on since the new patch.

4. Default

I believe it works but it's slightly nerfed. If any party member dies at the Geist Rog stage you cannot enter bonus stage. Dunno if that's a big problem or not, as I am not married.

5. Default

It's mostly a problem if you don't have a Bishop with ress and you bring a low lvled friend along and they die at Giest. That's why I always worry if I APQ with a 6x or 7x bowman, it gives me the willies.

6. Default

Well, the other day I apq'd and someone died at Geist, but we were still able to go into bonus o___o so I'm not sure if that's completely true.

7. Default

Hm.
    More CPQ'ing on my new Dexless Sin.
    Kind of interesting day, I have a lot planned for next week, I guess.
    I got a wedding, a Z-run w/ Ravishing [Khaini], gotta get myself a new WG and a decent Luk sauna.
    I put back some money for a 13 ATK SCWG but I dunno if I wanna spend it now.
    I kind of want to save a certain amount to buy apples for training at higher level places.

8. Default

I didn't play MapleStory, just like I have been for the last couple months.

Went to University, studied, food, no sleep (9 hours in the last 48h), and now I'm writing a scientific report with my colleagues. A great day indeed.

9. xDae

I just blew up a 3atk 3dex 4slot pac...

yay me >_>

10. Default

I played a Flash game only for achievements, and I posted on this site. Thats it.

11. Default

Came home from Summer School with a class full of failing Seniors...they come to Summer School and still fail. >_> What's the point? Also took a 7 hour nap. I won't be going to bed for a while =/

12. Proton
    IGN: Taivor
    Server: Bera
    Level: 131
    Job: Ice/Lightning Arch Mage
    Guild: I DONT PLAY ANYMORE

I've been home doing nothing since school's been out.

13. Default

I've been checking some Maple Lore, and other things outside.

14. xDae

I bet they are purty :D

15. Default

I went to my friend's house and we sat around and watch "Be kind Rewind" and "The Eye". They're alright movies, Lol.

16. Default

Led my guild's 3rd successful HT run, registered for this site.