View Poll Results: Will my account get hacked?

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

61 42.96%
  • No

81 57.04%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
  1. Default

im gonna guess they don't even care about the 50mil. its more about the bragging rights to hackers

2. Default

It doesn't matter. As it turns out, even though 50m wasn't enough to get someone to expose the PICs poor security, being a GM was. This particular experiment failed, but the exact same circumstances were provided for the GMs account and it proved exactly what this was meant to.

3. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Random question Fiel; Why did you feel the need to level up your mule to 15? Do you have to be level 15 to recieve the package?

4. Default

Have to be over a certain level to receive mesos greater than 1m per day.

5. Default

He was moving the money and as it turns out, you can't do more than 1m per day until level 15 and I don't think he was willing to commit 50 days to the transfer of mesos.

6. Default

Are you sure? Last time I checked I could give as many mesos as I wanted to a low lvl character, but they could only transfer 1m per day out. (But that was like 6-9 versions ago that I checked.) So I think he character would be able to receive the package, but if not over lvl 16 the hacker would have had to "train" in order to transfer the mesos to another character.

7. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Ah okay, i decided to look up the character on rankings since they finally fixed them and noticed the change.

Guess no post-deadline hacking occured after all.

8. Default

He could recieve them, he just couldn't get rid of them after. So he leveled up and transfered them elsewhere.

9. Default

I thought it was over lvl 15 to do that...I wonder why my NLC mule is 16 now.