1. Default How do I create a PIC?

I just registered a new account, and the new account only uses PIN - not PIC. I don't see anywhere that I can create a PIC. How do you make one?

2. Default

Go through to the server select screen and create a character. After you choose to play on that character, the PIC input will pop up before taking you into the game

3. Default

Wut? o.o

I think Fiel just got basilis, but anyways, Try to create a character, They will ask you to set a pic

4. Default

Ah, my bad. I didn't know I had to go into a character to create a PIC. Thanks. I'm creating a dummy account now, and Sarah is exactly right.

5. Default

That's what I thought too. lmao.

6. Default

How do you change the PIC? I thought it could be reset or changed, but I don't see how either at game login or logged into the site. Probably being blind.

7. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

You are being blind. Just hit "INFO" right under your character avatar on the left, and you'll see it.

8. Default

Still can't see it. When I log in to the site, under where it says 'Hello username', there is an 'Account Info' button (and no avatar in sight) . If I hit that it takes you to the page where you enter last name and birthday, which then takes you to the change password page, but I see no PIC reset button there either.
    Does PIC reset only appear with Internet Explorer or something?

9. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Try clearing your cookies.

10. Default

Nevermind, I got it. Duuuuuh.
    I was logged into the main site, but not on the Maplestory-specific page.
    Thanks for quick replies.