Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 74
  1. Default [0.88] A lot of ground to cover


    First of all, yes there is Evan data but it's not fully complete. There are no skill strings.


    Cash Shop:
    There are other things I found in the extraction that they did not state in the patch notes - one of them being Vega's spell. For MSEA-ers who are unfamiliar with Vega's spell, this allows a mapler to increase a 10% or 60% scroll's chance of working to 30% and 90%, respectively, by paying A-Cash. The only drawback is that you cannot use a white scroll in conjunction with his spell. Unfortunately, Asiasoft missed the mark a little bit with Vega's Spell. In the GMS version where this was first implemented, new additions were added to each scroll's readout on whether or not it worked with Vega's spell. However, no such addition was made for this patch. Below I have included a list of scrolls that work with Vega's Spell in MSEA (it is the same list as in GMS)

    Vega's Spell Scroll List


    Not to mention that there are other cash shop additions, such as the return of Cash Shop Surprise as well as the new introduction of Vicious Hammers. What's strange to me is they included Vicious Hammer packages with 5 Hammers in them. Are they really adding on five slots for items? Then again, the Vicious Hammer would appear to be much more expensive in MSEA costing a whopping 45,000 A-Cash for 5 hammers.

    We see the introduction of Priority Seal and Supremacy Seal from the Cash shop. These items, selling for 3000 and 5000 A-Cash, respectively, give you the ability to wear items at 5 and 10 levels above your current level.

    And it seems that Asiasoft has taken a few words of advice from Dungeon Fighter as well. Although this sale isn't included in this patch, they added strings for selling "100 Elixirs" and "200 Elixirs" (as well as the same numbers for Power Elixirs) from the cash shop.

    So, all of the above things plus a new pet, Magic Hourglasses, and SP reset sales means this is an extremely cash shop heavy patch - and dare I say the most cash shop heavy patch of all time?

    NXWatch


    Character
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-07-09 at 09:19 PM.

  2. Default


    Item


    Map


    Mob


    NPC


    Quest


    Other changes
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-07-09 at 09:20 PM.

  3. Default


    NOW THIS IS JUST CRAZY? 5 vicous hammer slots???

    YOU CAN WEAR EQUIPS 10 LVLS ABOVE YOU?

    Seriously, this is past ridiculous...

    lvl 40 zhelms, maple weapons at lvl 14... What are they thinking?

  4. A nameless nobody Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 23x
    Job: HPadin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

    Default


    I spy Ghost Ship PQ.


  5. Default


    so next patch is probably pre evan neo city and dragon rider pq?

  6. Venus Fly Gay Male
    IGN: CalmSonata
    Server: YMardiaCK
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Kinetic/Ceremonials
    Alliance: Southperu
    Farm: GagaVille
    California

    Default


    I spy Kerning Square, Neo City, Ghost Ship PQ, minidungeons (didn't they have them already?), JMS CWK weapons, rehashed Maple Weapons, a bunch of new chairs, KMS' new Tiger pet?, and that sexy Tiger cash mount.

    ... just to name a few things.
    Last edited by Jon; 2010-02-08 at 01:43 PM.

  7. Default


    Night Raven Knuckle
    +1 Storm Arrow

    Bit'chin'

  8. Default


    Oh god... "Tanye East" as a music prodigy. That's hilarious.

    "la la la money money money" <-- I cracked up

  9. Venus Fly Gay Male
    IGN: CalmSonata
    Server: YMardiaCK
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Kinetic/Ceremonials
    Alliance: Southperu
    Farm: GagaVille
    California

    Default


    Ahahahahaha I totally missed that. Too funny.

  10. Default


    All of his quotes are good but they really should have added both "The Black Magician doesn't care about Maplers!" and "I'mma let you finish but Grendel had one of the best spells of all time."

  11. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

    IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

    Default


    Oh nice, quick slot configuration. Useful for my laptops .

    Hope it comes in the next patch for GMS.

  12. Default


    And this sums MSEA to the list of Maple Servers that decide to get the Japanese Version of Crimson Wood Keep instead of the American one. At this rate, even we are gonna get the Japanese version

  13. Default


    lolDSManiaMedal

    Golem hand & Skull Chair = Do want
    Last edited by K!yO; 2010-02-08 at 02:05 PM.


  14. Default


    at 54....

  15. Default


    Well it looks like they will be taking an Axe to Neo Tokyo.


    No Neo Tokyo= No new high level content=me want to quit. Guild wars here I come!!

  16. Default


    There are newties and skeles that are underl the 10-20 section even though they say they are 110

  17. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

    Default


    MSEA getting Kerning Square, and Neo City? And Ghost Ship PQ?

    inb4PFFFFFFFFTTT! >_>

  18. Default


    I don't think MSEA is actually getting Neo City. I think they were just sent a package of information and the translators did their job.

    But GMS is definitely getting Neo City. Definitely absolutely.

  19.  

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •