1. Default Hope you like the new SP!

So yeah... a lot of topics got moved. I think I ended up losing a few topics in the process. I'm not quite sure which or where, but it was likely my error. Sorry about that!

Anyway, it's likely that there are at least a few bugs. I really didn't get to test out the World Forums to make sure all of the links work, but personally, I like the new world forums a lot better.

If you have any other ideas for boards that could be eliminated or merged, do let me know. I already had a few ideas:

1. Merge Guild Services with Guild Hall
    2. Move Dungeon Fighter and iTCG into General Entertainment sub-boards

Other than those I couldn't think of too much. But yeah, give me some feedback on the changes, please!

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Looks great Fiel. Keep up the good work!

3. Default

This.

Still, looks great.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Tidying up =/= revamping the whole site. The purpose is to make tie site a little nicer looking as well as more organized.

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

I didn't know you said you'll make the donator forums "visible."

6. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

I don't see a difference. Can someone point it out to me? Screenshot wise.

7. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Detail wise.

8. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

Oh thanks for that.

9. Default

Thanks. It was a little offensive to see the private "cool people hideout" being rubbed in my face.

10. Default

I was going to type:

"Show me your moves~"

But you did a great job on the change, so.. -thumbs up- Looking forward to future changes, assuming they're good ones. :)

11. Default

You could put the Canvas and the Shady Abode under one parent, I'm not exactly sure what you'd call it. That's about the only idea I have, and it's not all that great.

I like the "maplers helping maplers" section, but maybe you could move Q&A in there too, since we are helping other maplers by answering their questions.

12. Default

Can you capitalize the "helping" in "Maplers helping Maplers"?

IT'S BUGGING THE HELL OUT OF ME.

thanks dood
    Last edited by Greg; 2010-02-07 at 11:39 AM.

13. Default

Being the one that suggested "World Forums & Marketplace" I now realize that's a little misleading, since only specific subforums constitute the Marketplace. Maybe change it to "World Specific" and rename the selling and buying boards to "Marketplace: Selling" and "Marketplace: Buying" respectively.

Also, with regards to Guild Services, I don't think it really has much to do with guilds at all. Why not just "Services" or use some other, more appropriate descriptor?

(I like how I'm commenting on this, yet I don't think I've ever posted in those forums.)
    Last edited by Russt; 2010-02-08 at 01:40 AM.

14. Default

I don't understand how the "World Forums & Marketplace" is not totally descriptive of the boards they contain? There are both the "World Forums" and the "Marketplace" contained within. I don't see anything being misleading here.

As far as services, what other services could be offered that would not require a guild to provide? Granted, a party of a few friends could start a zakum helm selling service, but most buyers prefer to buy from a guild anyway since it tends to be safer. Also, individual service offerings will most likely be about selling leech. That would cause more drama than necessary.

15. Default

There's a "main" section of WF&M and that's purely world discussion, not Marketplace related at all.