Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

maybe they will upgrade the other classes as well, hmmm they are probably tired of the legends

its probably a diferent way of eovolving the class

2. Default

So far, it looks like this job will have 6 "advancements." Kind of similar to how Evans have more than 4.

I'm wondering if labeling them as 430 is a mistake/new method, because you'd think Nexon would want to finish their Legends before they started making new Adventurers. Also, the 6 job system kind of makes them not fit into the Adventurer class type.
    Last edited by Biotype; 2010-02-05 at 10:15 AM.

3. Default

See it as:

1st Job: 1~10 (10lvls)
    2nd Job: 10~30 (20lvls)
    3rd Job: 30~50 (20lvls)
    4th Job: 50~90 (40lvls)
    5th Job: 90~130 (40lvls)
    6th Job: 130~200 (70lvls)

If the last job starts at lvl 130, maybe i'll play it...

However, if you can only get to the last job at lvl 140+ I don't even -start- this class, because starting your last job at lvl 140, means you can only have 2 maxed skills at lvl 160+, which are -pure addict only- lvls, and nothing for me... fun totally goes away then, as well as realistic obtainable goals...

4. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

So an extension to the Adventurer thief branch? Sounds Interesting.

Although it seems weird to me they released Aran and Evan then turn around and go, "BAM, here's a new adventurer!"

5. Default

Probably gonna be the same for archers and pirates becuase they only have 2 branches too >.>

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Your computer can't read Korean.

7. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

say, if it starts as a rogue, can't we xfer nx equips before u switch to this class?

8. Default

Possible they're just doing some system tests by laching this onto an existing class for a little bit?

I mean, it hasn't been released yet, theses are only strings...

I don't see it exactly staying this way, would mess somethings up. Like the Cash Shop...

9. Default

I really doubt that because they never attatched Aran or Evan to the existing mages but instead went and created the 2000 group code.
    And besides, it wouldn't be hard at all to create a 2400 string with a copy paste of the rogue class. :/

10. Default

If it is somehow linked to the Thief class then they can tie it in nicely with the Dark Lord in Kerning, plus they dont have to make up much lore.

11. Default

Does no one else notice the massive amount of repeated skills?

-Stronger Savage Blow
    -Haste
    -Flash Jump
    -Assassinate

And what suprises me the most, Shadow Partner. It's under Fifth Job - Blade 4, Mirror. The values are (exactly?) identical. Looks like we may be seeing the top thief class shortly.

EDIT: Endure seems to also be on the list.
    Last edited by ghostofhalo; 2010-02-05 at 11:58 AM.

12. Default

So it looks like the way they would fight would be

Jump --> "Dash" --> Activate

In other words a safe mix of Shadowers and NL's. I'm starting to them them coming out like the character in the Tales videos Khoi posted

13. Default

This seems like sort of an adventurer, but sort of a legend. For one, it has a specific cash shop UI, like the others. It's also being created on its own, another feature of legends. I think that it will be related to theives, but not necessarily just another theif class.

14. Default

I'm thinking making a rogue to level 100+...?

If the advance is at level 30, just save your SP from level 30. Before 3rd job came out, people leveled to 120 and they advanced to 3rd just fine. FangBlade was late 18x when 4th came out and he's fine. The only way to screw yourself here would be if Nexon added an HP Increase skill in the 2nd job, you'd be losing out on a lot of HP.

15. Default

I'm thinking this is just placeholder stuff for now. I don't see why they would make a CS restriction on a class if you can transfer NX to it before the advance.

If it is a new thief branch, I think it'd still classify as a legend. After all, we see that they're introducing legends individually with unique stories and such. Perhaps this legend will start out as just a normal rogue, no different from any other noob. Then the rouge has a fateful encounter with a well renown thief, who uses a special technique passed down from the original legend (or perhaps the thief is the original legend and has been been searching for just the right person). Rather than becoming a bandit or assassin, the rogue becomes an apprentice to this powerful thief. Thus, the legendary thief is born.

Similar to how Evan has no actual connection to the original legend. Only rather than starting out as a farmer, you start out just like everyone else, so it actually gives you the feeling that you really were just a nobody before you became a legend.

Actually, I think I like that idea a little. Rather than starting you out with a story and saying "THIS IS YOU, YOU ARE A FARMER, THIS IS YOUR BACK STORY!" it will just start you off no differently than any other adventurer.

We don't know how their advance system works though. For all we know, you reach the next "advance" when you reach the level. Since you're supposed to naturally be reaching those levels and auto-advancing, you don't know how that'll work out for you.
    Last edited by Spideyjvc; 2010-02-05 at 12:48 PM. Reason: typoslol

16. Default

It's possible that they're just like the other Legends, except that their first job is a clone of the Rogue first job. No fancy promotion to Legend or anything.

17. Default

Consider this - because this class is classified as an adventurer, it will be able to go on CWKPQ runs. This is the first new class since Pirates that can do it.

18. Default

Maybe wait until it's "complete" in KMS before deciding whether to do that.

Then again, even if it doesn't work you can just advance your rogue to Hermit or CB at any point.

19. Default

Wow, more classes = more fun.
    Just, it doesn't work in Maple. Leveling isn't as fast as in other RPGs. The storyline is becoming more and more a pile of pomegranate.
    I hope NexonKR will do something once with human, elf stuff. That might be cool.