Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

as far as pendants went, there were only 3 threads dealing with it, and all 3 threads were embroiled in drama over holding the cave and accusations of DC hacks. At the time that section was removed 2/3 threads didn't have any posts in over one month.

It might be time to try again, knowing how much easier it is to defeat him now.

2. Default

The thing is, the only way HT groups ever sell pendants anymore is with Karma Scissors. So a new section probably wouldn't be very beneficial for anything other than recruiting.

3. Default

It's not a new section. It's still the same board. Right now the board is called "Zakum Helm Advertising". If it's expanded, the board should be renamed "Guild Services Advertising" with a board description of "Skillbooks, Mark of Naricains, Horntail Pendants, Zakum Helms... etc."

4. Default

Can we please reorganize the training center. Going to the Main Sub-Forum is a mess, maybe something like Berzerk suggested. Otherwise all is good

5. Default

The problem I see with doing that is it just causes another sub-forum nightmare like is currently going on with the world forums. It's too many boards!

Though one of his suggestions is a good one (I've changed my views in a while). Now that the world forums is going to use pure prefixes, it just makes sense to put the marketplace in the world forums.

6. Default

*imagines all the world drama contained in one board with prefixes - shudders*
    World forums/ Markets/ etc are always a difficult decision. If you take them away people will complain and it feeds drivel into your more general forums - I suppose tags are the best of both worlds. I think perhaps if you left the world forum sublinks that just activated the tag filter on the subforum, it would be way less obnoxious - And then people would have to actively choose to see the other worlds drivel.

7. Default

While I agree using the structure would cause the creation of more boards and could get out of hand, but the outline that I made really shows there's only a need to make like 4 new ones with the Evan one not counting because it should be made soon anyways.

Spoiler

The Adventurers, Cygnus and Legend ones would serve as just as general forums for all the classes while the creation of a Cygnus board to separate all the cygnus content so you don't have to sift through all the nonsense to find cygnus-related topics.

Edit: Also, I think making the "Advertising" section just general would be nice just because there are other services out there that people offer

Why not just use "Sony", "Microsoft", "Nintendo", and "PC" as Prefixes?
    Last edited by Berzerk; 2010-02-03 at 04:02 PM.

8. Default

i think that this is great and better for the boards

9. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Those are a lot longer than say, "PC/Wii/PS3/360/PSP/DS". =/

10. Default

I'm fine with everything except merging PC Gaming with Console Gaming.
    I think they should stay separate just for no confusion. And, both sub-boards are kind of active (not super, but enough).

11. Default

See you, Southperry Studios ;-;. I'll see you again someday, somewhere.

Can't say I disagree with any of the new changes though.

12. Default

Abolished is such a harsh word...I prefer the term "viscerated with the fury of a nordic horde"

13. Default

SONY, M$, NIN, PC?
    c

14. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

i doubt it will come back in any form, if it will end up a repeat of last time... sadly.