Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Nor is Megaman using a ball as an attack. >_> Your point, sir?

2. Default

Just that soccer balls don't look much like that. The closest I've seen is in... Mario Strikers. Doesn't look like leather to me, more like a "handle with care" thing, that blows up and stuff. If anything, what was YOUR point?

3. Default

My point was: "LOLsoccerball for an attack is pretty dumb"

Seriously. If it was an exploding bomb, it'd make more sense than that. The other classes they made in this game so far, makes sense. This one, did not. Oh yeah, let's just shoot baseballs out of our asses too.

4. Default

That last animation looks very similar to Wolverine's Drill Claw projectile in X-Men vs Street Fighter.

5. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I lol'd.

But those skill animations look interesting and really well-done, if they're fan-made. :p

6. Default

I assume you totally ignored the "All this 3 animations belong to the same skill" part, right? Implying that it was, in fact, an exploding soccer ball.

7. Default

No, I saw. You're still not understanding me. I said the entire thing is pretty moronic. Every other skill was cool, besides that one. Come on, a soccer ball. Stuff like that should be more-so for joke-events or April's fools, would have made more sense then, and it'd be funny. I saw the entire skill animation before I posted anything. There was 3 pictures:
    a) Ball rolling
    b) Exploding after-effect
    c) Ball exploding

So technically, it IS an exploding soccerball.

8. Default

Ok. Let's just see it ingame first, then. It doesn't look like soccer the slightest. It blows up. It's a bomb. You don't even know yet if it's thrown like a bomb, a star, a boomerang, or a palmtree. Heck, for all we know, you could summon a robot, and let him attack with those.

9. Default

The animations look somewhat bland so far compared to Aran and Evan but I am guessing these are mostly 1st/2nd job animations?

Anyone else tired of new equips that don't show on characters?

10. Neutron Male
    IGN: Kill/Nozomi
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Hayato/Shadower
    Guild: Random
    Alliance: Random
    Farm: Never going to touch this
    New_York

Legendary dagger is slow lol. Doesn't matter since the class will probably have 3+ booster and there own version of speed infusion if they have delays in their skills. Knowing nexon i wouldn't be surprised..

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I would spend money on a HTP if it showed up in the character.

Shoulderpads would look retarded on most armor though.

12. Default

That makes me think... Technically, medals DO show... Kinda

13. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

He doesn't even have it on his blog yet.

14. Default

Oh man this looks awesome.

15. Neutron Male
    IGN: Kill/Nozomi
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Hayato/Shadower
    Guild: Random
    Alliance: Random
    Farm: Never going to touch this
    New_York

I want to see the broken class in action after this my shadower will only be good for hunting PoT and smoke mule. It wouldn't even matter if after 160 my shadower trains faster.

16. Default

so we have what looks like a dash type of attack, two slash/stab attacks. an air assaulter, a chain with lightning ( lol chain lightning ) looking skill, an exploding ball, a savage blow meats assasinate looking skill.. hummm
    this job looks promising. hopefully the pic dosn't mean theres an option for 2nd job , witch mean I can't get ALL those epic looking skills XD

17. Default

Guys, the animations are fake. I just redownloaded the latest version of KMST from the official website and these animations do not exist. I'm not sure what Spadow or anyone else is doing, but these animations are not in the wz files at all.

18. Default

By the way, why did they make an att cash shop hat look so ugly? First Aura rings now this. I wish they'd stop adding stats on cash shop equipment. Now I will feel tempted to buy that hat even as ugly as it is.

19. Default

That's the idea.

20. Default

So now we get CS hats for CS hats so you can cover crap with a better look.

And did anyone else notice that the Legend Dagger has its LUK and DEX req. as the same number?