Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Yeah, I didn't include those because they're dead ends and don't lead anywhere other than the signpost you get there from. I did include the portals to them, though.

2. Electron
    IGN: Viettizizazn
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Tsubasa
    Alliance: Celestia

Wow so useful =o (both versions). Thanks! This should be stickied. :o

3. Default

I haven't included the 4 dead-end maps cause they are found easily in the 1st post.

I forgot a couple arrows though...
    Updated map.

4. Default

If someone could actually update the exact portals you appear in each map then I can probably confirm all the stupid special portals for everyone. Meh, the only good special portal is the one I found for a new shortcut to the get to top of the forgotten map easily (without all the left and right turns and going through nearly 5-6 maps). The rest is basically all lame, 1 of them sent me to phantom road, another to bent tree, etc (no this does not send you to the top right hand corner of bent tree). Nothing that great really, the only special portals I haven't confirmed is for 1 of the crossroad maps, I know I confirmed 2 of them and it sent me to the same place.
    Last edited by ultimax21; 2008-08-15 at 07:19 PM.

5. Default

Have my babies!

6. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

O_o Nice job! I wonder how you get to that Bent Tree portal, though...

7. Default

Im stumped, how do you get to sign post: Hidden Evil.

8. Flatpanel TV

Hidden Evil is the hidden street on Bent Tree.

9. Default

This i realize, im not retarded (thank goodness b/c i'd annoy myself). How do you get there i believe was the question.

10. Flatpanel TV

Hack. XP

11. Default

Wow, very nice. Mind if I add it to the main post?

12. Default

just by looking at that "solution" is already confusing enough...

going through the whole place without it... is chaotic...

good job on pictorifying it stereo

13. Default

Ok, I've finally decided to layout special portal locations.

special portals:

swamp = crossroad (top left, not sure which crossroad because its a pain in the ass for me to look up)
    crossroad 3 = forgotten path (top)
    crossroad 2 = forgotten path (top)
    crossroad 1 = forgotten path (top)
    forgotten path = swamp
    dead man's gorge (bottom) = dead man's gorge (top left)
    dead man's gorge (top) = haunted hill (left portal)
    haunted hill = dead man's gorge (top left)

Big thanks to stereo though because its a pain in the ass to remember how to get to certain maps with these special portals, I only use swamp+crossroad portals to get to forgotten path. Whether or not you guys want to add this in is up to the thread starter.

14. Default

If it's on the top, then you can figure out which one it is by going through the right normal portal (one takes you to Forgotten Path, one to the far right of a Twisted Path, and one to the 2nd from the right in the same Twisted Path - in either case you can get back to Phantom Road by going through the far right so you're not lost.)

I'll add these in, gotta find a new marker for this kind of portal to distinguish them though.

& yeah, you can put it in the 1st post.

15. Default

If it's on the top, then you can figure out which one it is by going through the right normal portal (one takes you to Forgotten Path, one to the far right of a Twisted Path, and one to the 2nd from the right in the same Twisted Path - in either case you can get back to Phantom Road by going through the far right so you're not lost.)

I'll add these in, gotta find a new marker for this kind of portal to distinguish them though, and I'll also make seperate versions with only one kind of arrows showing.

Oops, double posted :|

16. Flatpanel TV

o.O Why can't you reach upper right Bent Tree / Hidden Evil?

17. Default

Good question...

Also, the top of Crossroads 1 is only accessible with Teleport, but that's not that significant.

Edit @ ultimax: Okay then. I assumed it was Crossroads 3 for some reason (it made sense at the time, somehow), I'll change that.

18. Default

[rambles] godammit how many times have I went from kerning city and back to crimsonkeep for this? [/ramble]

Anyways, swamp takes you to crossroad 2.
    Last edited by ultimax21; 2008-08-15 at 11:24 PM.