Holy crap. That's similar to mine.

4. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Yeah, that actually makes sense. How many MWLB members have we learned about so far?

5. Default

5 out of ~20.
    Incidentally one of them was also a victim of this hacking spree and got into a nasty fight with -Hime- because -Hime- essentially told her it was her own fault for doing things that put her at risk.
    She needless to say will not be showing up on one of these Meet The MWLB's any time soon.

6. Default

Least retarded, but also the least entertaining.

7. Default

It's 30 now iirc. Some may have quit though.

8. Default

The best thus far and many leagues better than a guy trying to find his lost pet that following a vac hacked mob on Pig Beach.

9. Default

They never really announced having picked the latest batch, so hard to say, especially with attrition. 20 seemed safer.

10. Default

I find it funny that Eos said one of the MWLB got kicked because they got mad after getting hacked in the epidemic, and -Hime- said it was her fault. So funny.

11. Default

Oh she didn't get kicked. She quit.

12. Default

Part of me wishes she didn't quit and that they ended up hacking her MLWB account, since that would definitely wake Nexon up and make them have to respond.

13. Default

By disabling the account. And probably taking action against the other accounts owned by the player, claiming it was their responsibility to maintain the account.

14. Default

This is almost undoubtedly what would happen.
    She was already accused of being a failure with her own account security, seeing her MWLB compromised too would just "prove" that it was all her fault and she clearly wasn't trustworthy.

15. Default

Is the fight still on the forums, or was it deleted? I'd like to read about it.
    Last edited by Spideyjvc; 2010-01-21 at 09:14 PM.

16. Default

It wasn't on the forums, or at least not the public ones, but that was a guildie of mine who tried to call her out (in that public yo hime thread)

17. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

an actually decent story, short albeit?
    i am surprised. o-o

18. Default

Just shows how ignorant Nexon is of what is going on with the current Hacking epidemic.