Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Info] V.81 Update Notes

1. Default

Funny, I remember someone mentioning just a bit ago that 500 stamps got them a 5 all stat face acc. Seems pretty odd to nerf something that's NX based... well for those insane enough to spend that much anyway.

Also, based on the dates, is it safe to assume that this will be our only patch til March? They're sure making it easy for me to quit take a break.

2. Default

The medal is only available to people who are between 25 and 31, so the medal is pretty good until you hit 30, and you will most likely have it before you hit 30. 10k monsters is not that much for the medal, considering each monster only has 1 HP and as a dagger rogue (using normal attack), I got at least 500 kills per PQ, which also got me about 12k exp, my Evan (4-monster mob skill) got about 2k kills, which equates to about 17k exp. The medal is really just a side thing to get while you get somewhat good exp from the Subway PQ.

3. Default

Anyone know how much exp per pq for a hell setting on the pyramid pq for a lvl 66? and it looks like a good place to train my aran :D

4. Default

if they dont fix the cannon glitch i'll just start a fighter >.>

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Zing!

6. Default

Ctrl + F = B-a-t-t-l-e-s.... FFFFFFfffuuuu-

Either way, free safety charm back? Yay. xD
    Yes, yay despite the chocolate clogging your inventory, since I don't loot anything while training. mwahahahaha

7. Default

I just noticed something in the notes:

Excuse me!? Holy Punica granatum Nexon, Cassandra was a trap! You sick Ananas comosusers!

8. Default

that "him" is referring to Cupid, not Cassandra.

9. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Pyramid Party Quest = BUTT SEX! Now I can play my Aran again! I don't have to do Monster Carnival again!

10. Default

I really want the Ryo Hoko chair (or however you spell it, the lv200 aran mount chair). Hopefully it's common so I can buy it at a decent price.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Rule of thumb: Original chairs are fairly cheap.

Unless it wasn't a GMS original. I don't remember.

12. Default

>Chair in gach
    >Common

13. Default

so this is what they fix, when peoples accounts are getting pillaged indiscriminately.

This bullpomegranate is what they fix when theres a whole pineappleing class-line with all its new members being essentially handicapped retards, unable to acquire their main skill

Nexon is such a festering crock of pomegranate.

14. Default

How amusing, I have been holding off for getting a little bit of gacha, and now they do an event with stamps so very random, but i dont think 11 stamps will give me anything decent so oh well xD

15. Default

Our MapleStory GM’s will be summoning monsters, running map events, and more on “Frantic Fridays.” Residents of Galicia will get a solid 4 hours of GM events to celebrate the new world and that “Wild West” spirit. Click the link to check the schedule of events.