Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

And what time is it supposed to show, exactly? All time limits are based on time of acquirement + expiration date. If there is no acquired time, how can there be an expiration date?

2. Default

Um, maybe I'm reading too much into this, but does this mean that Hell mode will only drop the attack belt at a low rate and have no chances to get the hp one?

I was really hoping to get that HP one as a backup for survival since I'm not into chaosing things.

I want someone to prove me wrong on this.

3. Helium Atom
    IGN: Taikobos
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Shinyuu
    Alliance: Cascada

How does this pq works exactly? I mean, cant you enter if someone else is in there? or do you have to wait some mins to go again or something? I got in pretty random.

4. Default

per channel i think there are a few slots per level. then it's a matter of getting into those slots. when everyoe was at school time (~10 am pacific time), i could get into pqs back to back.

5. Default

That's because you're looking at a default, which will NEVER show that it expires. Any item that wasn't assigned an expiration date will never expire, even though it's labeled to expire.

6. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Ishrizu
    Server: Destiny MS
    Level: ???
    Job: ???
    Guild: ???

chaos scroll =]

7. Default

Very nice, that's proof right there for non-believers.

8. Default

According to some thread on asforum , the boxes from hell mode have a chance to give the lvl40 & 80 belt whereas the other modes only give the lvl40 belt