1. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

At first I thought the Masks were an eye equip. I raged.

And then I noticed they were time limited. I stopped.

..and finally realized they were face equips. Smiled. At least they're better than those dumb Rudolph Noses, sheesh! >_>

2. Default

i'm so happy the maple weaps and dark tokens etc. are added to mts, i can now finally stop walking around with a full of non mtsable equip inv/making mules to hold the guns i can't mts!

i love that monster cleanup came just as i'm getting to lvl 60 on my aran, works perfectly into my plan to do that to 60, get my belt (hopefully), and still get my chaos pend from cpq2

also wish those mardi gras masks were not time limited though its doesn't make sense that the quest isn't available on cinco de mayo
    Last edited by bored4ever86; 2010-01-19 at 07:50 PM.

3. Default

Weren't some of those maple items already MTs-able. I wonder if karma would be required to MTS the belts oO (Since Dark tokens are mentioned....)

4. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

Fiel, where might i be able to get a sprite sheet of the napoleon jacket shirt? i want to make an emo MCR avatar. maybe recreate the Black Parade. the new hairs too, s'il vous plait?

5. Default

And we still cant MTS a Maple Karstan.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Eeeeeeeeeeeeek! Ryoko Chair = Suupa Kawaii! \(^o^)/

7. Cash6

I hope they come out with Kerning Night Market, I really want these eyes that are in that place

8. Default

Wait what? We can MTS untradable items?

9. Neutron Male
    IGN: Kill/Nozomi
    Job: Hayato/Shadower
    Guild: Random
    Alliance: Random
    Farm: Never going to touch this
    New_York

Only good thing here is now I can run around as lelouch with the napoleon jacket and royal hair.

10. Default

Crossbow 50s are mtsable. <3. This patch has been saved. I almost regret spending my overall sales on vega scrolls. Now if only they would've added white scrolls to the MTS list.

edit: I spoke too soon, patch fails once more.
    Last edited by Hotshot; 2010-01-20 at 09:21 PM. Reason: data =/= application, they aren't mtsable

11. Default

The time string for .wz files is in milliseconds, hence why the numbers are so large.

Patch doesn't really effect me other than not allowing me to play for a few hours, lol.

12. Default

Going back on this issue...

As of the patch going live, you can't put any 50% in the MTS.

I was hoping for Dagger ATT 50%, oh well, sad.

13. Default

Happy now?

Apparently, they only allowed 50% scrolls to be put into the Wanted MTS section.

And they only put 4 50% scrolls, Helm Def, Knuckle Attack, Helm HP and Gun Atk.

They also allowed 2 100% (White) Scrolls.

Guess the only two MTSable 100% (White) Scrolls.

Yep, you guessed it Knuckle Atk and Gun Atk >.>

Yes, Nexon hates Pirates >.>
    Last edited by xgunedx; 2010-01-20 at 09:04 PM.

14. Default

Anytime one tries to set up a wanted auction, it fails though, so I guess they're just baiting them.

15. Default

I think I spot two of the K-On hairs. Is there a way to check gender limits? I wanna see if we make our characters into traps like it is in JMS.

Demanding for the Mugi, Azusa, and Mio hairs to come out so I can crossdress with at least a much more decent hairstyle.

16. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Can you point out which ones you think are trapful?

17. Default

Has anyone here tried using Energy Drink?

If yes, does it stack with HB or does the Energy Drink get canceled? If it cancels, which state gives you more HP (with HB or with Energy Drink)? I really need to know this~ Screenshots would be nice if possible.

18. Default

Let's see... I'm mostly sure it won't stack if the increase by energy drink is % based. If it's like +1000 hp, I guess it works stacking.

Also, I saw somewhere it's +100%, making it unstackable? Better to hear someone who can know from data or ingame, I guess.

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I hear it doubles your HP.

20. Default

edit: Cyanne corrected me. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by RIPGobies; 2010-02-12 at 08:34 PM.