Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Update] [Game Update]

1. Default

Yes, they're human, and yes humans plan ahead. Oshi...

2. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Well were also human and have plan ahead with the lock method. I dont think these hackers have any type of huge hacking game plan.
    1.Go in the character that looks "pro"
    2.MTS w/e nx the account have
    3.Transfer the mesos/items

In some cases when people were hacked the hacker left valuable things that would benefit them. I don't see them in a class room with a piece of chalk and a blackboard.

3. Default

We already know that Nexon's mindset is "if we gave content we think was big last patch, we can calm down for 3 months or so". No surprise that there would be nothing special after Aran. I

Stop responding to him, please. It's really obvious, and giving any attention at all to his posts does nothing but grant amusement to him.
    Last edited by Spideyjvc; 2010-01-19 at 02:49 PM.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It's really hard not to. >_>

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Are you thinking of the Ford Pinto incident/case? If so, I want my cookie.

6. Default

Patch just went live for you prepatchers out there.

7. Default

Umm... what?

On topic: i am aware that they must first fix the battleship cannon issue, and the hacking, but other than that this patch will be awesome for arans! ^^

8. Default

I hope nexon will do 2x EXP event because i realy need it!
    Does anyone know how much EXP the Pyramid PQ gives?
    Beside, i pretty sure nexon will surprise us like they did with mushroom castle...

9. Default

Today is the 19th. The patch takes place after midnight which means it's the 20th. The patch is tonight.

10. Default

FUUUUU- My computer clocks ahead a day then.

11. Default

The piramid pq gives around 30k-100k exp depending on the level, also you can get a VERY nice belt and chaos scrolls, (i can sense some deflation in chaos scrolls >_<)

12. Default

I think people getting hacker is there own fault, I don't think someone hacked the database or anything like that...They went to a wrong site, they signed up on a forum of some sort with the same E-Mail address same password or something on that category. It's funny how just about everyone that got "hacked" is on one of these forums and if a database got hacked more then 10-15 peoples accounts when have gotten hacked and you know the people that actually matter would have gotten hacked like level 200s, heffer them GOOD people. or hundreds of accounts when have gotten "hacked" if it was database related. And I have actually seen ruffly 5-8 people say "I don't think I downloaded anything" or "I did go to this one site that seemed shady".

And Just to think just the matter of a few months ago what happened to "that hack doesn't exist, it's fake". People changing their minds now?

13. Default

1. Eos seems like the safest person I can think of. In the world. He got hacked. That's frightening.
    2. You know why you've only heard from people on message boards about getting hacked? BECAUSE THE OTHERS DON'T USE MESSAGE BOARDS. People in-game are constantly talking about having been hacked.
    3. Someone has already admitted to having hacked into the database and provided proof.

14. Default

whats a prepatcher?

stats on belt?

lvls for MCUPQ?

lvls for pyramid PQ?

15. Default

Not much to it... Go in, kill everything. Mini Yetis hurt your score. So do misses. Everything else has 1 HP.

@above:
    Kerning is 20-25(?), and nPQ is 40+ for Easy, something else for each of the other three modes. It tells you there. :/
    Last edited by Hazzy; 2010-01-19 at 04:05 PM.

16. Default

http://www.google.com/

17. Default

Bleh. I hope that .82 doesn't suck so much -.-

A prepatcher patches before the patch.

18. Default

1) I've seen his E-Mail myself. If he has used the same E-Mail and even a similar password then it wouldn't be that hard. ( even without the password isn't that hard )
    2) True, however I don't see tons of new accounts making threads about how they got "hacked".
    3) Oh please, please show me this proof.