Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Default

Wait, is this showing me that the Nexon site accepts passwords with special characters in them now?

2. Default

Since I can't show that the PW inputted in the first screenshot actually included a ♥, you'll just have to take my words for that, or try it yourself. I used that account's both PW changes for today, so maybe in 90 mins we can use it again, otherwise, try a different account. :P

3. Default

If that's the case, then Nexon effectively broke my lock. The passwords themselves still make for strong passwords though (as long as you don't rely on it too much and make a password like "h㊥tdog" or something).

Mixing in the characters with an already strong password with strengthen it more.

4. Default

I guess I read this too late. My account just got looted last night and I think I'm done with putting up with both Nexon and this game. Changing your password might do something, though. From what I've heard hackers got a printout of the database and decrypted it, meaning if you change your password then they shouldn't have access to the new one.

5. Default

Top 3 excuses for being hacked ^
    Last edited by Locked; 2011-08-24 at 09:06 PM. Reason: The keyword here is "excuses".

6. Default

I tried to put ★ in my password, but for some reason it doesn't work (I enter in the password with ★, Nexon rejects it).

7. Default

That's why this thread is called fort knox level security ^__^

8. Default

Skimmed the post, so I was hoping that it simply just prevented people from cracking my pass.

9. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Yes it does. Even though you will see an error about the service when you save the password. Save the password again and you will get the prompt that your old password cant be the same as your new one.

10. Default

Nice thread bro, although this needs to be updated.
    I don't think you need your birthday anymore.

Tried using alt-characters in my password a few weeks ago, and I got some error, never knew it'd make a good password to lock everyone out.

11. Default

Last Activity:
    2011-07-24 10:08 PM

12. Default

It seems that as of today's update, this no longer works. I'm quite upset by it... If anyone knows away around Nexon's fix be sure to let me know.

13. Default

Goodbye, Fort Knox.

14. Default

Hello Fort Fail.

15. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

more like nexon bombed fort knox with fail and destroyed it, the fort was quite good :C

16. Default

No. I will absolutely disagree. This was "security" founded on a flaw in their system that they fixed and therefore "broke".

No part of that is good.

17. Default

At least they do fix stuff!

Spoiler

18. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

so sad the only security we can get has to be found in flaws in their programming.

booming wedding rings, fort knox...

19. Default

It's REALLY saddening to read that they don't fix stuff like that but DO fix the only good (and innocent) bug which allowed people to feel a little safer about their accounts.

Way to go, Nexon. Way to go.