1. Default Galicia’s “Brave New World” 2x EXP days!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?...ontentNo=005yk

AKA "Lets make up an excuse for anyone to actually play there because everyone left when the 2x turned off."

2. Default

Galicia is more populated than Yellonde and Demethos. People will still leave after this 2x and it'll end up a deserted server that everyone will cry to have merged with another server.

3. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Oh well, whatever fills your wallets, Nexon.

4. Default

I wonder if nexon will ever understand that making new world isn't a good longterm idea.

5. Perma-Banned

IGN: I quit MS
    Server: but don't
    Level: see
    Job: why people
    Guild: exaggerate about
    Alliance: it...

nope...

6. Default

Fix'd.

I still want to see a "FREE SERVER TRANSFER FOR EVERYONE IN SCANIA, BERA, BROA, WINDIA, AND KHIANI!" event.

7. Default

nah lol, Scania has 6 more channels and all of its channels are still more populated than Galicias.

8. Default

You'd think that, wouldn't you? People online this past weekend in Scania and Galicia were both around 4,000... :|

9. Default

Oh look. Nexon's literacy level has upped in the past week or two.

Making references to Alfred Lord Tennyson and now Aldous Huxley; I'm proud of you, Nexon!

10. Default

Shakespeare used it first, if you're talking about the 'Oh brave new world' etc. bit.

11. Default

Huh, there has been 2x? I've been on the new server for the last few weeks and never knew this LOL...

Ah well. I'll keep playing it. Not like they need another aran there though...