Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Default

Ya its all about changing the clothes in your online avatar.
    /sarcasm

Anyway, Oblivion 4 was the top place for melee soloing. Now we're going to have to deal with Archmage KSers(and there's a lot of KS-loving archmages).
    This is very annoying considering there's no mini dungeons there.

2. Default

And why would that be anything less than bossing? Geez people presume way to bloody much. For some bossing is the pomegranate, for others it's dressing their avatars. But for the love of pineapple, can anybody be so dumb as to deem anything besides thier own petty interests worthless?

3. Default

Thought it was clear that it wasn't.

Video evidence shows that dual advantage has nearly the same multiplier as single advantage.

Edit: Also, single advantage dual charge has nearly the same multiplier as single advantage single charge, suggesting that it isn't elemental attribute that is nerfed but the dual charging mechanism itself (which wasn't there before anyway). Therefore, paladin damage isn't nerfed at all; it's just buffed a little less than people hoped.

(To be fair and completely honest, though, my motivation for mentioning this is pretty selfish - I want my theory to be right and not some guy on SW's.)

Have any videos shown neutral Blast damage yet?
    We need us some pure DEX paladins on KMST ._.
    Last edited by Russt; 2010-01-09 at 01:36 AM.

4. Default

Also you guys noticed from videos when they are dual charging, they got + 40 magic? Dunno if it tells anything but single charge thunder had +40 magic, holy +30, ice +27 and fire +38. Just small noticing.

5. Default

Most +stat buffs don't stack. Since he used Thunder Charge last, it came up as +40.