Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

And this way, nexon screwes over the little fix they had done to inferno. There's barely any BM's with inferno above lvl 10 out there, so it's back to being useless.

I am afraid when they said in their poster "Don't feel bad if you don't see any changes to your job yet, the transformation to adventurers continues..." they were refering to these patches before the 7th, oficial date for the release of the balancing patch.

2. Default

It was added in Ver 1.2.278

3. Neutron Male
    IGN: Kill/Nozomi
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Hayato/Shadower
    Guild: Random
    Alliance: Random
    Farm: Never going to touch this
    New_York

Looks like nexon is totally done with shadower upgrades. I would like to see assassinate animation speed up a little. Venom it practically forced on to us now. If max venom was already overkill with the new rates Chief Oblivion Guardians will be a breeze.
    Experience and monster killing rate has went up dramatically.

4. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Yey @ chief oblivion.

5. Default

Annnd we officially need a Chief Oblivion mini-dungeon.

Preferably shaped exactly like Obli4 where ultimates can't be spammed. I mean, I'm all for faster training but I think it would be a big mistake to allow I/L's to dominate an entire map there. PoTs would drop to crazy low prices and yeah. No thanks. As long as I can train my Aran there I'm happy.

6. Default

Yet, some one in the other thread was saying Shadowers still are "utter crap"

7. Default

Temple of Time has been turned into crap now. Those Mages are now gonna be hogging the entire map.

8. Default

TOP MELEE TRAINING CLASS COMING THROUGH, VENOM'S GONNA WRECK SHIt UP OH MAN OH MAN

9. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Well, skeles are still great for mages compared to O4. And I'm all for lower PoT prices. *needs a new executioner*(125/14/2).
    But I'd hate it if mages do come, but it's not too compelling.

10. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Cheif were ALWAYS poison weak

11. Default

I don't think my Venom was any stronger against them than it was against any other monster.

12. Neutron Male
    New_York

It will be possible to find a empty O4 or O3 room. Most people are to lazy to get that deep in time temple anyway.

13. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Ok.
    I don't get the point of him quoting me then o__0

14. Default

Mages have the fastest completion rate of any class when it comes to a "Kill X Mosters" quest. So plenty of I/L Mages will go there to train.

15. Default

Maybe on Bellocan. O4 is already full on Bera during "prime time", I go to O2 now on my Paladin. Considering the A/Ms and Paladins already train on O4, these buffs (elemental weakness) are just gonna make all 5 oblivion maps crowded.

19 channels for anyone over level 128 is really not good enough. Mages may claim they're less common than Bishops, but there are still more than 20 of them in the 130-200 level range.

Wait, why? As a Paladin, PoTs are easily my best source of income. I average 15mil per hour on 1x, and I can train whenever I want, every day of the week. I stopped APQing because it's a waste of my time. If I need apples I can buy them for less than the time input of going to APQs.
    Last edited by Stereo; 2010-01-06 at 02:40 PM.

16. Default

If Inferno is a 10% burn, it'll be good enough to use once per mob and then go back to Arrow Bombing. BMs are terrible mobbers so they should be able to get a good 3-4 seconds of the burn in at the very least. Inferno + SE + a full burn is 531.2% damage, while AB is 348%. If it's a 5% burn, it's still useless.
    Last edited by Dusk; 2010-01-06 at 02:38 PM.

17. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

More like a good map for ultimate spamming. Such a map would be smaller, more condensed, with higher spawn rates, and in keeping platforms within ultimate range it helps Arans climbing around trying to keep combo counters high. On top of this, if the map was built for ultimates then the legitimate fears phrased by DualReaver would dissipate as non-Magicians could continue finding open Oblivion maps.

OT: Great rebalancing patch for ArchMages. 120/3 mob Fire Arrow v. 140/6 mob Fire Demon is definitely a great difference/balance, though again, I think nerfing ultimates to boost non-ultimate mob training would be much nicer (ex. something like 300 Fire Demon similar to Evan Flame Wheel, used in tandem with a 320 Paralyze and a 350 1-second attacking Elquines, all used by early 4th job ArchMages as they build up for the true training power: 450 or something attack ultimates that are only better than tri-skill mobbing for training at higher levels). And, of course, the final change to Chief Guardians was necessary.

18. Neutron Male
    New_York

Apq is a waste of time. I'm lucky to even find a party on ch 1. PoTs are worth more effort then waiting for a party of 6 to get ready to apq hoping you get more than 1 person that actually knows how to do the pq.

19. Default

Guessing they've agreed that hermits aren't overpowered at all?