Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Default

Nexon Accounting. Duh.

2. Default

I see a lot of nibs saying how they buy them..I can't help but cry when I read it.

3. Default

Didn't we just get rid of this shit like a week ago?

4. Default

Eos, can you compile the whole list of these events? I'd like to see how popular the demand is.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Nexon, fleecing newbies since 2005.

Seriously, for 4.5k nx I could buy a 60% Glove Att scroll in MTS, a Regular Shop Permit, and a (Super?) Megaphone calling people to come buy that scroll from my shop for 10m meso...

6. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

its better for me to buy mesos online or buy 5/10k cards and sell them.

7. Default

Wrong, Eosian. It was Warren (the name of the guy on Fiel's screenshot of FaceBook comments on a Nexon announcement who demanded FaceBook announcements) and Nexon's one and only green postergirl.

I swear, it's only been a week; and these guys are just CLAMORING for more. Why do they even present them as limited edition and take them away from time to time anyways?
    It's a meaningless marketing tactic. I am willing to bet a good dime to say that Nexon accounting must have assumed that if they presented it as limited edition, they would have more people trying to buy it to take advantage of the opportunity because they know that it won't be back for a while and feel that they have to buy it.
    When Nexon meaninglessly puts them back repeatedly too often, nobody; even the people who really buy these; will be tricked into this marketing scheme.

See?! That's why Warren and the green girl are missing in the new MS Painted picture!

8. Default

Oh, what was that? Sorry, in today's economy being a "meso millionaire" is nothing to toot your own horn about. The economy is so horrible that if you're not a "meso millionaire" you're basically poor.

Guess what, Nexon? You're not helping.

9. Default

Having less than 100mil can make you classified as being poor.

I know i'm at the bottom of the barrel.

10. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

Sadly they don't seem to realize that inflation at this rate kills the game and would completely gear it towards pay to play.

11. Default

Gach is addicting.... I can see 12 year olds spending 50m meso on NX, "ew it ended. mommy i want nx".