Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

The critical could be only for that skill given by those weapons, maybe =P.

Else it's kind of overpowered

2. Default

lol at the useless changes for MM...

They better make some decent changes next update.

3. Default

They made Piercing Arrow's charge time shorter...
    Last edited by PeePeeAyeDeeKay; 2010-01-05 at 08:02 AM.

4. Default

Sorry those only work on Evan glasses.

5. Water
    IGN: TheLolSniper
    Server: Windia
    Level: 64
    Job: lolbolts
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: Unity

I like how they're trying to work in natural crits for other classes.

The 3% chance to kill for Strafe doesn't really seem like it would activate enough to really be useful (and even then it's probably only 3% at 21+ Blizzard, right?), it's a nice change though.

6. Default

If it happens to be 3% per hit, thats not too terrible, with a 3% per arrow chance of an insta-kill, that'd give it a 11.5% chance of happening ( [1-(0.97^4)]= chance of insta kill)

7. Default

Finally oblivion mobs become ice weak (except chiefs), just when im about to 1 hit KO them anyway lol. With these damage boosts it probably will be doable in the 18x or late 17x already.

I don't see the instant kill working well for crossbow after 140+, they would start using pierce instead. They should have added that into blizzard instead so it works with everything they use after blizzard. I guess they wanted improve their 3rd job a bit more.

Does anyone have any info on the change to corsairs ship yet?
    Last edited by TamilTiger1; 2010-01-05 at 08:34 AM.

8. Default

Pretty sure that's a formula change. The HP on it is increased.

9. Default

Crossbowman
    - Iron Arrow - Damage increased to 200% from 180%

this ok i guess

Sniper
    - Strafe - Can now instant kill with a 3% probability to mobs under Blizzard's effect

this is BS, give me 120% arrows damn it

Marksman
    - Snipe - Cooldown time reduced slightly in the lower levels. Level 1's cooldown time reduced from 240 to 235

lol wat?

this is the worst upgrade so far, i ma just quit and make a corsair....

10. Default

So... Oblivion 4 is not suited for Arans, but Oblivion 3 is much, much more suitable for an Aran. I hate Oblivion 3's layout, but I guess I can deal with it.

I still don't like the Viper changes. A faster Dragon Strike is nice, but adding stun to Energy Blast? REALLY? How about actually adding a stun to an attack that's used constantly in higher leveled training instead of something that's merely only used as a finisher skill IF Energy Charge is full? I hope this isn't the last of the changes.

11. Default

I just noticed about the rings. On one of the ring they got closer to the watk to matk differences 1:5, don't know what they were thinking on the other rings. On sleepywood someone said you might have to level 30+ times on your adventurer class thats already level 50 or higher to get the ring. That screws over everyone near the end game levels =_= I hope they make it like the medals so everyone who already passed the levels can get it.

12. Default

it can be traded once, so you just go make a lv 80 char and transfer it.

ps: marksmen really do suck now

13. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Aw hell nah, equip durability. Hooray for Oblivion Monks and Guardians having weaknesses!

14. Default

I think Nexon KO is implying for Vipers to fight like I did in my level 146 video where I used Energy Blast > Dragon Strike > Energy Blast.

Spoiler

15. Default

So what is left to fiddle with now? A fix of the less usefull NL skills, the final solution to the stab/slash warrior dilemma and some kind of bishop tinkering?

16. Default

Indeed. I'd like to see a few changes to Meso Explosion and Shadow web/meso.

17. Default

I have lost all confidence in Nexon to rebalance the classes now. They clearly have no idea what's wrong with many of these skills.

Why the hell did they make Arrow Bomb stronger? >.>

18. Default

I like the fact that they're trying to balance mages, ok. Even if I play a Bishop, I'm actually in support of this, because it'll make it fair and stabilize the 3-subclasses. However, what about other skills for other classes? Night Lords barely uses Shadow Web, it doesn't even work on bosses . . . Shadow Mesos is regarded as a complete piece of sh't (obsolete) skill that no one bothers to use. People will only put 1 SP into it just to see the animation, I know I did that. So I agree with what Fiel said.

If they're fixing classes, they should definitely make Paladins stronger too. I see so many goddamn Heros everywhere.