Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.161] Zak/HT/PB NERF

1. Default

we wont get this, ht is a joke already, a 3 party group can kill it in under an hour. people leech to 140 in a couple months, apples are relatively cheap and available. this would only take the little fun thatis there for high level players, bossing should be somewhat of a challenge, if a lv 12x can kill ht easy, why get to 200?

2. Default

So we can get our skills to a decent level so they dont suck. Thats the reason why I want to level.

3. Default

i earned each and every skill, i worked hard, lved up, went to ht and eventually got my skills. if there is a will, there is a way. i know you will tell me you dont hp wash, dont have the hp and so on. well same here, i did put 5 lvs into hp in my15x and then washed them out slowly all the way to 175. truemark did the same but he decided to leave it there since he didnt care about the dmg as much as he does about hp. if you dont want to suck, stop being cheap or lay and start doing something about it. go scroll or buy that14x xbow, go level and hp wash or put points in hp. have your friends take you to ht, i know you are an old MM you must know people, SE is always wanted and sure we are SE mules, but hey you wont suck. this isnt a personal attack, i respect you very much and i always have looked up to you as an old school MM, but really, stop complaining and start doing.

there is no reason whatsoever to nerf bosses, they are already easy and if you are still to low lved, or whatever to go, fix that, there is always a way.

maple is about the grind and spending hours doing the same crap, same for bosses. if ht took 10mins and a bunch of 12x could do it, then there is no fun for us 17x that want to do something besides getting 2% an hour.

4. Default

Someone has to be the voice of reason and make Nexon think a bit more about what they do. Nearly everyone is a blind Nexon supporter wherever you go. Someone needs to have a rational take on things, all I ever want it the game to be better. I'm the lone voice in that department. lol

3-4 Hour long bossing goes against what Nexon made this game all about. Light, easy fun with friends.

The only reason anyone goes bossing is for Profit and Drops. You can honestly tell me you (or anyone) would continue to HT/Pap/Zak if Pendants and ZHelms along with all drops were removed, just for the fun of it? There's a reason no one goes to Granpa Boss...it takes to long, is difficult and he gives crap drops.

5. Default

A few people would organize a run now and then, but yea, if the drops were removed no one would go bossing. :s

And meh. I once spent about 8 hours on a private server soloing BGA, BGB, and Grandpa. Was quite fun. :P And yea, it was a tad boring but I didn't mind all that much.

I also had fun in seeing how fast I could take down Zakum on a solo without a GM account. Twas a challenge.

I think bossing should be some sort of effort, but it shouldn't be something you can finish in 5 minutes for the major ones. At the same time it shouldn't be some 14 hour long boss fight which would be insane for most people. x_X

6. Default

Horntail is already being held by afkers inside, finally when they are about to fix that problem they nerf it so more idiots can try and solo it?

If the exp stays the same for zakum arms and the hp went lower, that would be some nice place to train on each day xD Is it 33mil for all 8 arms or each arm has 33mil? because if each has 33mil separately that would be an increase for some arms, but if its all 8 arms with 33mil hp.... ewww 4mil each?

7. Default

What do you mean "Finally they nerf it"? This thread is almost half a year old.

8. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

This is KMS Tespia. They changed it back for like a half ago to what it were, however:

9. Default

Lol Necro posting. I wish this would actually happen and Apples would stop existing.