Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.161] Zak/HT/PB NERF

1. Default

They'll probably keep all the changes in the main server. Last time, they made Premium Hatchers that has a high probability of giving level 110 and 120 weapons. They're like ruining KMS in every way possible. Anyway, the patch translations are in my thread.

2. Default

Did they change any other bosses?

3. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

Did anyone notice they didn't nerf the Pink Bean itself?

4. Default

THIS WOULD only be good for kms since they dont got apples. so yea.

5. Default

WHYYYYYY? That seems like one of THE worst ideas ever.

6. Default

0_o I always knew a nerf was to make something "worse" or "unusable", not weaker. To me they have improved and fixed them, not made them worse. You cant make a map weaker but a lot of maps/monsters have been nerfed to make them useless to train on.

I want to know if the Exp has been reduced too.

7. Flatpanel TV

They haven't weakened the PB, if that is any consolation...

8. Default

This may be an attempt to lower current bossing standards so that they can release even stronger bosses later on. Maybe they thought that it would be ridiculous to make a boss even harder than Pink Been so they decided that they'd proportionately nerf the current main bosses to leave room for further expansion. Or maybe this is just a tespia thing and they don't need ppl testing these bosses at full power o.o

9. Flatpanel TV

THE PINK BEEN HAS NOT BEEN WEAKENED OR NERFED IN ANY WAY!!!
    Only his statues have been.

10. Default

Nerfing the statues is still significant. And the fact that Been himself isn't nerfed kinda crushes my second theory that this is just a Tespia thing to make things easier.

11. Default

Carpal tunnel initiative? Hmm, its wierd but I'm not yet sure its a bad thing, but then again the length of the fights seem to be the only real challenge in MapleStory... because the physics are so bad in MapleStory. B> More geist balrogish fights.

12. xDae

Remember this is Tespia, not actual KMS

Since no one will have scrolled equips etc etc, maybe they made the bosses easier for just Tespia?

13. Default

Why would they make Zak slightly harder in that case?
    -AlterWolfie, who doesn't think that would make any sense. Its considered changes for KMS, not just a test server gimmick. Least that's his opinion.

14. Electron

IGN: TiiMM
    Server: Scania
    Level: 10X
    Job: Priest
    Guild: Audacity
    Alliance: Faithful

No matter what you guys ever think. Nexon always knows what they're doing and what time to do it. It is all done for a reason and one day, when the game is complete, it will all make sense. They will always be one step ahead of any player.

15. Proton

IGN: MechaSurg
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 150+
    Job: Hero
    Guild: TurtleHeroes
    Alliance: KhainiHeroes

Nexon doesn't always know what to do; that would make them more than human.

This is probably just to see how it'll change the bossing, no gaurantee it'll go through to KMS or GMS.

16. Default

He means that they do things for a reason, whether its a good reason or not. They didn't just decide suddently "O lets slice 2/3 of zakum, HT, and the PB statues hp for no reason". We won't know why they did it until they reveal something that will make it make sense.

17. Rockman000

IGN: ARowOfArrows
    Server: Scania
    Level: 16x
    Job: BowMaster
    Guild: Zealous
    Alliance: Elysium

I hope Nexon America realizes how pointless the game has become already with HT dying in under 40mins and getting faster everyday. To make the game more challenging, I say all characters need to be nerfed or bosses need to be buffed. We're dishing waaaay too much damage.

18. Default

I don't agree with this. Look at the level of these bosses. Zakum is 140. Horntail is 160. With a team of players that are much higher than these levels, it's only natural for us to take them down fast/with not much trouble. Pink Bean is level 180, which seems to prove to be some challenge. If they continue this pattern, the next boss will be level 200, though I doubt this will happen.

I am a bit surprized that they nerfed Pink Bean at least, but then again as someone mentioned, this is KMST only. Maybe it will stay that way since it's just a test server.

19. Neutron
    IGN: Fernany19
    Server: Broa
    Level: 15X
    Job: Marksmen
    Guild: Treason
    Alliance: Heroes

Well the Pink Been nerf is reasonable considering they are still testing it and it was insane to begin with. Otherwise, Zak wasn't changed for the worse and HT became "S>pendants for 25mil". I don't think its really that drastic for the other 2 bosses but I think HT became a boss in which lower 4th jobs could organize to kill without having to get so many high leveled Night Lords.

20. Default

God what the pineapple are they thinking? They're taking out the only thing that makes bossing challenging, enduring it.