Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.161] Zak/HT/PB NERF

1. Default

No, they don't. They don't have Stormcaster Gloves, Facestompers, apples, ect.

2. Default

This is still on KMST though right? So its possible it won't stick. For the love of God don't keep it this way. Hopefully Nexon America will realize thats its completely stupid do this for GMS.

I have better luck become an Astronaut Fireman President of the United States don't I?

3. Default

I think 1:15 will be the fastest as it takes some time for zakum to spawn, die, summons, etc.

4. Default

lol that would be so cool. Back on topic: If they nerf the actual boss, would it be too much to ask for them to nerf the pre-requisite quests? Zakum might become boring if it takes about an hour to do the prequest but zakum is killed in less than 10 min.......

5. Default

people should look at it this way: now you can do zak at lower levels.

6. Default

I rofl'd.

Well, this is good indeed.

7. Default

Maybe they changed some drops or introduced a new system or a new quest/quests in Tespia and they made the bosses easier to kill so the testers can test these things quicker and easier?

Also, are there any videos of a Pink Bean fight?

8. Default

Just imagine this nerf in GMS, seeing the HT has been killed message spammed constantly throughout the day.

9. Default

I don't even see the point of having that message.

10. Default

I understand having it originally since it took the server months to knock it down finally.

But for gMS, it took...less then a day or two to get a successful HT run? :s

Will be interesting if the exp is cut down as well or not.

I'm also wondering: Would it be possible to go on a one minute zrun with less then 2k base HP (before HB) and actually survive and get a zHelm? :P

11. Default

I'm not looking forward to the EXP ratio.

12. Default

This is absolutely terrible. Do the people saying this is good even understand WTH they're saying? Zakum and HT are already very easy bosses. The only reason they remain fun is because they still take some time (my group's Zak runs are 10-20 minutes always now, with only one real attacking party - and even HT is already down to around an hour, give or take some). With WAY less HP, these MAIN bosses become even more of a joke. It really takes away from the game. It is in NO way beneficial.

If this comes to GMS, I will do daily Zak solos, just like I have my daily Pap solos. If you can't see how that's bad...

13. Default

Making space for higher leveled bosses?

Shorter the runs, more probable you are of living. :[

14. Default

Was Zakum nerfed too? The HP Fiel posted for him is the same as it was before.

15. Default

The HP of the arms are raised.

16. Default

umm.. zakum was nerfed to make arms have MORE HP, and the bodies' HP were unchanged.

17. Default

osrs, I didn't even pay attention to the numbers. Lol That's good, at least they aren't completely retarded.

The HT changes can not stay, though.

18. Exclamation we dealing with a business

It is important to note that we do not have access to the numbers, and by numbers I mean financial ones. KMS could be experiencing a moment:HighLvls quitting, Increasing in hacks, Increasing in prices for HTNecks/Zhat/Scrolls/Equips, could be making people abandon the game, and by abandon game, means no NX selling. And we dealing with a business, where it is important the flow of money for maintenance and payment, sacrifices are made to keep the company standing, like reducing HP, to keep people lvling and buying NX.

Only my opnion, which may not reflect the reality. Im not aware of KMS gamers/culture/Prices/etc.
    Ps: sorry about the poor english/bad grammar

19. Default

comepletly agreed we dont know whats going on with them over there but if this were to happen in gms it would be quite sad since most bosses are a joke with 4th job and all =\